35. Home

Yes, I do feel sorry for not updating in time so heheh. I will try to update as much as I can. My online classes started and yeah...
Let's go!
~~~
❤️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Hana's pov

After IU came in here and I woke up, the boys kept updating me with different stuff and expressed how much they missed me. Then one by one, everyone came to visit me today. Later, around 7 p.m. both the rest of Ateez and Exo came to visit me. But that didn't lasted long because Yoongi hurried them to leave. I am not complaining though. I miss them all but my head hurts from the meds and me in a sitting position is making my body hurt everywhere.

Yoongi-" Everyone left. Do you want to go to your room?"
He said comming back from the main door.

-" No. It's fine. My body hurts already. I don't want to move too much."
I said still feeling drained of energy.

Yoongi- "Okay. Jungkook, Felix... Can you guys leave her to sleep?"

Jungkook-" Why should I? He is not leaving."

Yoongi- "Felix? "

Felix- "I'm not leaving. "

Both me and Yoongi sighed at the same time.

-" Yoongz, go upstairs. I got this. "

He nodded and left me there with these two.

- "I need to speak with both of you. But please stop glarring at each other like this. It creeps me out."

Both of them turned their heads to me, smiling like nothing happened.
Okay.... Let's try avoid killing each other.

-" Felix, you were right. We shouldn't let that happen again and we should stay friends as we said."

Felix-" I know. I wanted to get you two back together but your reaction to that made me a bit confused and I am not leaving you alone in here with him because I know you might feel uncomfortable."
He explained.

Jungkook-" What? What happened? What reaction? What are you talking about?"
Me and Felix shared a look and I sighed.

-" We slept one night when we were drunk. And we decided not to do that again. Before you burst into an anger crisis let me tell you he offered to get us back together but I said no. "