39. Anger

Heyoo, bitchachos! Hope you enjoy this!
Warning: mentions of violence, blood, death and other triggering stuff.
Actually this whole book is full of warnings so anyway...
Let's go!
❤️
~~~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Jungkook's pov

Next day

-" What do you mean we don't have anything against him?! Not even a bribe?"
I spat and rose from my seat, the chair falling on the floor in the proces.

All officers froze were seeing me like this. I turned around. I sighed.
Calm down, Jungkook... Breathe.
I turned to face them again.

-" I'm sorry. It's just... It's frustrating. She is hurt and I don't want her to go through bad things again. All I think about is that bastard torturing her like he did in the past."
I put the chair back in it's place and sat there. Staring at nothing in particular.

Suho-" We don't have anything. I am sorry. Look."
I looked at him and he sat on the desk in front of me.

Suho-" All we have is his past. We can try that. He never was arrested for what he and his brother did."
He was looking at me serious.

-" Good. Then what are we waiting for?"
I asked, a bit pissed off that we were moving slow. Everything is moving too slow.

Yunho- "His file has to be opened again and we have to find evidences for what he did back then. Which means a long and complicated investigation. We can arrest him but that will happen long after Hana or Taeyong will maybe be dead."
He said and we both looked at him.

- "Then I have one choice."
I got up from my seat.

Yoongi- "To kill him? I would gladly do that but our gang will have problems with his allies after he will be dead."
He completed.

- "I don't care."
I told him.

Yoongi- "Well, I do!"
He got up and came closer to me.

Yoongi- "As much as I want him dead, we have to find another way."
He said catching my eyes with his.

- "Which is? I don't know what to do other than that. So if you come up with something else I would love to hear it!"
We just stared at each other and the others were looking at us probably waiting for any of us to say something.
My eyes widened.
We have to hurry.

-" Dinner!"
I took my phone from the desk Suho was sitting on.

Baekhyun-" W-what?"
He asked confused, looking around at the others.