2. Decision

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Hana's pov

I was heading downstairs feeling like I was afraid to breathe.
What if they will be mad at me?
What if Mina got out of her room and will feel guilty that I got involved in this?

Mina is Yoongi's girlfriend and last week she was captured by a dangerous gang. They held her captive five days and she was starved, beaten and interrogated. Of course she refused to talk, so when we found her, she was in a very bad condition. Yoongi got mad and he killed everyone in his way, despite our gang rule that says not to kill someone without orders. He just dropped the plan Namjoon and Jin built before leaving, he killed and left a mess behind us.
So our gang was a target for police which was rare because our gang usually isn't a big threath to them. We, sometimes, even help them indirectly by getting rid of some dangerous people.

When police offered me the chance to erase that and protect my gang in return of helping them catching my brother, Jake, I didn't even hesitate. But now I am a bit scared of what Mina will feel about this and also about the fact that all of this time I sneaked out to work with the police. But I don't want to lie anymore. So here I am...
I let out a sigh and joined everyone in the living room.

Jungkook-"Hello, Hana! We are waiting for you!"
He put on his sweet bunny smile and greeted me, being the first one to notice me in the room.
He was sitting on the sofa with his phone but his gaze was now on me.
Even though he acted nice to me, I felt more pressure building up.
I gulped.

-"Hey."

Shit! That came out really low.
I stopped in the middle of the living room feeling my heart in my throat.
I felt his eyes scanning me, but I tried to focus on how to start the conversation.

Jin-" Guys! She's here!"
He yelled while coming out from the kitchen.
Taehyung and Jimin were on the floor playing a video game but they stopped when everyone gathered.

Namjoon- "Yoongi and Taehyung told us you have something to say."
He said while everyone was sitting.
I sat on a chair while everyone was on the couch looking at me.

- "Okay, so..."
I closed my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding until now.

When I opened my eyes, I fixed a dead point somewhere near the coffee table that was placed in front of the boys.

- "As you already might know, my brother, escaped from a mental institution few weeks ago and he already started to kill people."
I stopped a bit trying to find the right words.

Yoongi-"They know about the dead police man, Lay and his missing partner, Xiumin . "
He said trying to help me and motioned me to continue.