11. Truth

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Hana's pov

Just don't let yourself get killed...

Sehun's words were still in my head.

I have a plan but my plan is going too slow. I want to give him the informations he requested, knowing my cousin is involved in it and he can help me, keeping me updated with my brother's business. So I can find the right moment to kill him and cover my tracks.

I can simply just kill him or make someone do it for me. But no. I want to spill out my anger on him. I want him to feel the pain he caused to those innocent people and even to myself.
I know is wrong. Revenge is wrong. Hating someone like I hate him, is really fucked up. But I won't rest well until I get rid of him.

JHope-" Remind me again, why is Namjoon mad at me for not letting him rob a bank?"
He asked, looking at Yoongi who was silently enjoying the music from my car.

Yoongi-" Because you told us details about his reason. I mean to Hana and Tae."
He took a glance at JHope in the mirror. Yoongi is seated next to me while I am driving.

JHope- "Well... I didn't called Chan."
He said and I felt his eyes on me. But I ignored the subject. I am already an emotional mess, knowing I have to see my brother again and that I need to give him a file full of dangerous people.

Taehyung- "Stop it, Hope!"
Taheyung's voice was cold and demanding. Like a parent who scolds his child for a serious reason.

JHope- "Fine. I'm just saying you are missing all the fun. I hope you'll have fun tonight, though."
He said to me and I looked at him shortly.
I frowned.
I don't want to take part of this conversation.

My troath is dry and my knees are shaking a bit. I don't know if it's the excitement for finally hearing things about my mother or the fact that I am offering him a list of powerful people behind police's back.

Yoongi-" It's going to be fine. What's in the file anyway? "
He asked me noticing my nervousness.

-" I can't tell you. You'll find out at some point. I might go to jail for this."
I bite my inner side of the cheek and focused my eyes on the road.

JHope-" It looks like someone is having fun."
He scoffed.

Taehyung- "Suho and the boys won't let that happen."
He said, knowing what is in the file.

-" I doubt that."
I said feeling a lump in my throat.

Yoongi- "I agree with Tae. Whatever it is they will understand and help us."
I didn't say anything.
I parked the car and let out a sigh.
They got off as soon as we arrived.