23. Atychiphobia

I had to finish another book in order to be able to continue this one so... Sorry for the late update.
❤️
Let's go!
~~

[Hana's outfit in this chapter]

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Ophie's pov

I am staying in the bed thinking back at the whole situation.

The atmosphere that filled the airplane when we arrived in Moscow was intense. Each one of us was tensed and eager to find Hana. But this time, on the way back no one said anything.
Besides thanking everyone, Hana didn't said anything the moment she got off from the bed. She only spoke with Jungkook. Not even Yoongi or Taehyung who always been close to her, couldn't take out a word from her.

Things weren't that pink for me neither. Since Namjoon asked me out and I agreed, I started to constantly ask myself if I am good enough. If my past won't affect our relationship. I was wondering what is Namjoon seeing in me. I am not that special. Then after we got in the plane to come back home I had a little fight with Chan and Namjoon.

Chan saw me and Namjoon getting closer with each other and he heard about the dating stuff. So Chan conffessed me.
I felt terrible.
It is not that I don't like Chan. I like both of them and to be honest I wouldn't like to be with any of them because I don't really like myself.

Namjoon busted into our conversation and I spilled everything that was on my mind. I told them I don't want to date any of them.
First, because we are a team and if I chose one of them, then the other will be hurt and their friendship will be ruined.
Second, and  the only reason that made me want to crawl under a rock everytime each one of them was looking in my way, was the fact that I yelled at them all my frustrations. I told them I don't have anything special and that I've been through a lot. I told them I won't date any of them not because of them but because of me.
So basically I am avoiding these two because my dumb self had a breakdown in front of them.

The others  saw everything and decided to stay silent. Plus the fact that Hana wasn't really well.
And that's how we spent so many hours in a plane without saying too much.

And what the hell should I do?
I surely have to say sorry but two of my friends confessed me. I like both of them but I don't feel ready to be with someone. I don't want to hurt them either.
Aish! This shit is complicated!

Taehyung's pov

Yoongi-" I am so proud of TXT. Jeez! They did a great job."
He said while coming down the stairs.