Chapter 7

Aether's POV

I woke REALLY early today, Like, a whole lot. It's 5:00 am and everyone in this academy is asleep, except me... I can't go back to sleep once I wake up in the morning, which sucks... A lot... So I got in my Watermelon panda onesie and grabbed my teddy bag and headed to the gym's training room. I quietly left the room and dorm and walked quietly in the dark hallways towards the gym.

After about 2 hours and 30 minutes has passed. I quickly grabbed my bag and went to the dorm to make breakfast for the guys and me. I made Bacon and cheesy egg sandwiches and ate my share then left to class. I sat down in my seat, taking a drawing book and pencil and drew the classroom. As I was drawing, I didn't even notice Law coming in the classroom. I continued drawing the class from my point of view, then got scared the crap outta myself by Law, who just complimented my drawing. Just by accident from the jumpscare, I... Punch Ace and Kid, who came after Law and who was walking to me. Of course, I sweat dropped and I practically panicked while apologizing over and over again.

Before anyone could answer, the bell rang as people rushed inside, since most of them were almost late for class. I forgot it was the "Combat and Tactics" week, so I literally found myself dumbfounded when Mr. Shanks explained what to do. I mentally slapped myself a bunch of times before trying to pay attention back to class. I couldn't so I was spacing out which happens to make me look sad, cause my eyes were Gold and Black for both Conscious and Unconscious at the same time.

Soon, I got my attention back from the bell, so I decided to bake some treats... Okay, not some, but a whole lot, for me being a sweet tooth and all. Still made them anyways, which took the rest of the free time I had before Lunch bell rang. I finished baking and decorating while swift cooling from my powers, I took a box of my 5 favorite type of Cake pops; Red Velvet with White chocolate coating and colorful sprinkles, Dark chocolate with a custard coating and chocolate spinkles, Crème brulée flavored with Caramel and White Chocolate swirls, Key lime cheesecake with citrus glaze with granola pieces and White chocolate meringue cake with Milk chocolate coating.

(A/N: Sorry, it's just I'm obsessed with those desserts..! /)^w^/) )

I put 10 of each in a box then made my lunch, also packing them in a box, then left. I went to the roof, grabbed a blanket from my bag and placed it on a spot where the wind isn't crazy, the sun and shade are there and it was quiet, so I sat down and grabbed my prepared lunch. I was quite lost in my thoughts while I was eatinh, not even realizing Law came over and sat beside me.

Law's POV

As usual, me being all calm and collected, observing anything interesting. The one thing I noticed, was some slight dark bangs under Aether's eyes, seems something was up, I tried talking to her, only to notice she is lost in her own little world. When the bell rang, her mind came back to reality, I chuckled slightly, as she walks out of class. I went to Battle Tactics which is boring. After awhile, I noticed Aether wasn't in class, when the bell rang for lunch, I left to my gang, but then an aroma of baking goods roamed the air, making a lot of people drool slightly. Everyone came to the cafeteria, noticing that a bunch of homemade desserts in 1 side as the lunch ladies food was in the other 3 sides. Most people got the desserts, since most people don't like the lunch ladies food. Then again, Aether wasn't there. I asked one of the lunch ladies where she was, the only thing they said was leaving after making all that sweets and her own lunch, taking those to the roof to eat.

I thanked her and left. After the walk on the stairs, I finally got on the roof, I looked around noticing her eating slowly lost in thoughts. It was still a little noisy so I sat down beside her. It was suddenly quiet and peaceful, the spot she chose had a good amount of sun, shade and wind, plus an extra nice scenery. I chuckled a bit, looking at Aether's dazed face. She looks a lot like a little 5 year old child eating her little sweets. (Cause ya know, she actually looks like a 10 year old.) She suddenly shakes her head and looks somewhere else, still not noticing me.

Aether's POV

I was munching on my food, thinking about them. They were always family to me until that time when the government came, destroying the entire land... What the hell!? I don't want to remember that time, it's too painful and scary... I shook my head a bit, looking left, to a little pond, surrounded by pretty Sakura trees and roses all around it. I smiled, i love all those things, they always calm me down somehow... Then I finally stop thinking, then looked at Law, who smirks as I was dumbfounded. 'Dah hell!? When did he get here?' I thought, only to grin at him a bit. He chuckles and looks at the scene in front of us.

"Nice view, isn't it?" I suddenly say, he just nods and continues eating. "Hey, did you make those desserts today at lunch?" He suddenly asked, which makes me feel flushed of embarassment. I just nodded, still embarrassed. He chuckles at me until the silence was ruined, Kid, Ace and Luffy, come barging towards us, Kid and Ace glaring at Law, while Luffy drools from looking at my food. I giggled a bit, making some of them blush, which made me giggle more. I continue eating my Cake pops, watching the guys argue. I gave Luffy the rest of my lunch, while I eat only my 50 cake pops. We watched them fight and argue like we were watching TV, only the show is reality.

Soon, they stop, making me pout a bit, since it was fun watching them. I still had my Crème brulée and Red velvet cake pops left. I was gonna eat my Crème brulée ones, but Lunch was over and everyone, except me quickly ran to class. Me? I just shrugged and sat back down, leaning on the edge of the building, calmly eating my cake pops in peace...

After I ate my last Red velvet cake pop, I started thinking about dem boys, I had liked them for awhile now, ever since I met them. I never had met anyone like them before, so different from everyone I knew before coming here. They're strong, funny, weird I guess and many other different things to describe them. Later, I didn't realize I fell asleep thinking about those guys on my little picnic blanket...

______________________________________________________________

Well, that's it for now!

See you later!!