Chapter 21: The Carnival (4/5)

Aye Lads and Lassies!

As you can see, I have finally updated last chapter! After a few months of Writers Block. For tha', I apologize..... Anyyyyyyyways~ I hope ya'll enjoy this story~!

_______________________________________________________

Here's the OC's for this chapter:

Name: Grim D. Fox (Grim_Reaper247's OC)

Age: 16(You can change it Grim.)

Clothing: Black and Red Hoodie, Black sneakers, Dark blue Jeans, Micheal Jackson styled hat, Glasses.

Height: Taller than luffy

Eyes: Red like Rubies(You can change it Grim.)

Hair: Messy, Spiky*, Black

Devil Fruit: Mirror-Mirror fruit. A type of devil fruit that copies other people's items, moves and Devil fruit abilities for a short amount of time.

Hobbies: Drawing and Reading

Personality: Quiet, but Friendly also, Is a Male. *Woot! First Male OC request! XD

Likes: Fighting strong people

--------------------

Name: Hana Akamine (Shiro-chan's OC)

Age: 17

Eye Look: Simple

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Type: Straight

Hair Color: Light blue

Hair Length: Up to waist

Clothing Type: Anything comfortable

Height: 5'3

Figure: Skinny

Skin Tone: Pale

Devil Fruit: Mist-mist fruit

Hobbies: Playing sports, and making new friends

Aye 'gain! You can still add your OCs, so if you want to, go check the OC Forum chapter if you want! I'll also add 2-3 more OCs for this chapter if anyone had given me the info.

SO ENJOOOOY~!!! XD

_____________________________________________

Aether groggily woke up on a bed. She yawned for a straight 30 seconds before rubbing her eyes of sleepiness. She slowly looked around to see that she was in the hotel room again. She looked to the right that Bepo was snoring loudly, but adorably on the bed, while Galactoria, her aunt, wasn't around. "Has she left us already?' she thought sorrowfully, just as the door opened to reveal the said person she thought left only to go and get some breakfast for her roommates. "Morning Aether. Had a nice nap?" Galactoria, who, for one, wasn't wearing her visor. This allowed Aether to see her pure golden metallic colored irises with a dragon-like slit for pupil. Meanings less to say, Aether found it very cool.

"Wow auntie..! Your eyes are sooooo pretty..." Aether mumbled, still staring. "Thank you, now, come join me for breakfast, and don't forget to wake up Bepo too." She just nodded as she shook Bepo awake. All Bepo did was whine with an adorable face making her squeal. That moment, woke Bepo up in terror. "WAAAHH! PLEASE DON'T SUFFOCATE ME!!!" He shrieked, making her giggle. "Come on, Bepo! Time for breakfast before we leave!" Aether said, grinning at him. "BREAKFAST!! FOOD!" Bepo cheered happily, bolting to a small dining room.