Chapter 16

Aether's POV

I sat down, finally done cleaning the new room since I was basically forced to, after all, it was my fault for doing that to Mr. Smoker...
(Remember the previous chapter...)

I looked around the room, thinking about how my work is like. 'Damn I am good at this!' I thought, until a knock or three sounded at the door. "Are you dome yet, Aether!?" Uncle shouted. "Yeah! I am done, uncle!" I shouted back, "You can come in now, the room's ready!" As soon as I did that, Uncle came in with Mr. Smoker, who looked around impressed, as well as Uncle.

I then checked the clock, only to notice it was 12 in the morning, making me panic and left the room, going back to my dorm quietly, but quickly at the same time. I finally made it and opened the door slowly, and close it after I entered.

When I got in my pyjama onesie, the light turn on as the guys were standing there unamused. 'Ohhhhhh (Warning: Swears) fuuuuuck... I am dead.' I thought. Before I could run, Luffy caught me in his hold of rubber arms. I quickly used 'Ghost' so that none of them would be able to hold me, as I grabbed my things I left in the dorm before going through the walls.

I then ran as fast as I could to my uncle's room and went inside. The guys were banging on the wall until it broke down to pieces. Quickly, I ran to my uncle's bedroom, where he is snoring away. As I his underneath to bed, staring at the wall. That is, until it broke down, waking my uncle up. I saw that the guys paled tremendously as I felt a heavy aura of anger flash over my uncle.

I quickly went outside, through his wall as I headed for the roof to sleep, since the guys won't let me. I lied down, before I managed to sleep, the sun rose, making me groan angrily. I thenhought of something, How about skipping today's class and stay here all day long..?

I kept thinking of other ideas, until I chose the first, where I set a small tent roof, and a futon. I lied down down and quickly fast asleep...

Timeskip by Next Chapter soon~!

I woke up at sun high, which was the afternoon as I grabbed some lunch (More like desserts...) and opened it with a lot of Japanese desserts, like pudding, dangos, etc... I ate them as I was flat on the ground, looking at the roof as I thought on what I haven't done yet.

Hmm... Ah Hah!! I quickly grabbed a notebook from my bag and did a list.

Where I want to go:

-Carnival

-Camping

-Zoo

-Fair

-Sightseeing

-Beach

I then thought of what other things I want or where to go, but that was all I can think of. So I decided to ask my uncle if I can travel to places where I haven't went in yet.

After 1 hour of persuasion

Finally! I can go, except I need to bring 2 people. I already got 1 person but I don't know who to choose. I then thought of choosing......
______________________________________________

OKAY! I'M SORRY SOOOO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! .•°>∆< °•.
Anyways... I need YOU to choose who the second person will be. The first is a mystery...

So here's the list:

Luffy
Ace
Zoro
Kid
Killer
Bepo
Smoker
Usopp
Sachi
Or
Penguin

Leave a comment of who you want to choose in this list! (And I know it's short but, that's all I can think of)

See you soon!