Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Thanks for the read peeps! I appreciate this so much!
4 years later...

"Aether, go get the girls for supper!"
"Got it Auntie!"

A girl, now 10 years old, is going upstairs to get 6 other girls, who're all twins. (Don't know how you called six siblings that look the same...) She soons open their room, seeing that they're doing their own things. Mostly fighting and yelling.

"Hey! Give Flames back!"
"Then give me my Angela back or else I won't give it back!"
"Fine! Here's your stupid doll..."
"Hey! She is not stupid! Your doll is more stupid!"
"Hey! It's not stupid and it's not a doll! It's an action figure!"

A girl with blazing red eyes and lively flame looking hair was arguing with a girl that has seething indigo eyes and flowy indigo hair. Soon, the girl with sunset eyes and vibrant orange hair steps in and smacks both of their heads.

"Enough, Wysteria, Icaria! Aether is here to tell us that supper is ready, now let's go!!!"

Both girls hmph and started walking downstairs. The orange haired girl sighs while looking at the other 3, who're watching them. One of them was pouting, another scared and one looking depressed. She then looked at her cousin and nodded that she should go too. Soon, the other 3 went downstairs and sat on the table.