Chapter 17

From here, there WILL be no POV, because, there's too many peeps, lads/lasses.

Hope ye' Lads/Lasses have fun~! ;3

OH! And the winner is Eustass Kid!
Surprises are also coming in the chapters... ;)
__________________________________________________

So here, Aether is walking to find Law and Kid, to accompany her on the 'Around the world' visits. Just as she turned, she noticed Killer, Kid's right hand man, or closest friend. She run up to him while saving to get his attention, which worked. "Killer~! Hey Killer, do you know where Kid's at?" She asked him, "I need him for something." "Oh! He's at the gym right now, beating kids to pulp here and there. He replied. She nodded then ran off again, while saying Farewell and waving.

She got the gym, where Kid is mercilessly beating and throwing freshmans like there was no tomorrow. They're all either half-dead or K.O'ed on spots around him. "Heya Kiddy!!! C'mere!" She yelled, trying not to blush so much as he's shirtless currently.(*faints*). "Oi! Don't call me that!" He said veins popping on his forehead, while holding an unconscious freshman by the collar, before throwing him down. He jumped down as Aether gleefully skip as her eyes changed color. Kid noticed her overjoyed happiness aura and sweatdropped.

"Ne ne ne~! Can you accompany me to my travels? Pleeeeeeease!?" She said, while doing her ultimate puppy dog face. Kid struggled to say no, but then sighed as he nodded, which she began to jump everywhere, literally. She left to find Law and let Kid change as she nearly broke down into a nosebleed attack. She looked around the places he would most likely be. She sighed as she couldn't find him, until she saw the 'Living Talking Teddy' bear, Bepo, who is part of Law's group.

She ran into him and snuggled a little at how fluffy he is, until she looked up at him, literally. "Ne~ ne~ Bepo! Do you know where Lolly(Law) is??" She asked. "He's at the Roof, dissecting a lizard right now." He replied. She thanked him ad gave him one last hug before leaving to the roof. When she got there, she noticed Law sitting down with a whole bunch of medical tools and a lizard, which has his belly open, organs sprawled out. She ran up to him before tripping face first on the ground.

"Lolly~!! I need you to come with me on my travels~! Can you come??" She said, looking up with her big Doe eyes. Law was going to say no until he noticed she was about to cry, didn't know she was faking it. "Yea yea, I'll come, just let me clean this before we go." A 'YAY' was heard from the girl as she ran out to pack her stuff, making Law facepalm at how he fell for it completely. He then went down stairs to pack his stuff before waiting at the door, surprising, Kid was there, with stuff packed.

The two glared at eachhother before a gleeful voice cut them as they noticed Aether in a very adorable White and Blue summer dress, with a blue and white hat and a blue and white sandals. They both stared at her head to toe, until she coughed to get their attention. "Shall we go now? She asked, grinning. They both nodded as she skipped ahead to the entrance, while the the guys trailed behind, staring her happy figure, making them blush at how cute she is and all.

Both Kid and Law thought to themselves about how much fun their going to have...
__________________________________________________

Alright! As you can see, the dress is in the media section. Soon, in the next two chappies, I shall put the hat and sandals on there!

Farewell until next time,

Lads and Lasses!