Chapter 3

Aether's POV

I was leaving after leaving Kid in the school's infirmary. I skipped to the dorm to nap a bit, since I was tired after using my powers. My Uncle heard about what happens and me using my powers. He knew that I was exhausted so he let me skip a few classes until I recovered. So I slept on the floor with the same positioned and slept.

~ Dream ~

Huff... Huff... Huff... I need to keep going or else I might get caught and being experimented again..! "Search the forest and spilt up! She must not be far from here!" Oh no! Their near! I need to keep going! A town! I can seek refuge in there! On second thought no... I shouldn't get them involved... I must not stop now! I must try the power they ejected in me... "There she is! Get her!!! She must be brought back to complete the experiment!" Crap! They found me... Let's give the powers a shot! 'Flames swirls around her fists as pieces of earth starts to float around her and the trees begun to move itself under her control. The men starts shooting but it was futile. The air itself became her shield as she attacked them until they were all dead.' Blood splattered everywhere as the people fell limp on the ground. I look at myself with shock.

I was a monster... A terrifying monster created from an experiment that was incomplete, though it seemed like it was done. I notice that the townspeople were there, looking at me with fear... I couldn't take the looks anymore as I killed more and more... Until the entire living town was dead... Blood splatters everywhere, covering the dirt as I, was covered completely from their blood and the town burning in flames. I see my best friends body, lying there staring at nothing, my father and mother were standing there in horror as I walked closer to them, I couldn't stop my body as earth spikes were growing in the ground, and I...

~ Dream Ends ~

"NO!" I screamed, I looked around, I was lying on the ground, tears were pouring so suddenly as I see my reflection, my eyes were now Cobalt Blue. I lie back down, still crying until Ace came in with a panicked face. He came and lifted me up after seeing my state. He made me sit on his lap as he rubbed my back gently. "Something wrong Aether? What happened?" Just as I was gonna tell him, Kid, Law and Luffy came barging in, "What the hell happened?" They said in unison. "Just a nightmare, that's all..." I replied still shaking and tears still on my eyes. The guys were looking at me, noticing the pale shade of Emerald Green on my left eye. I still fear the past that I tried to forget. It was no use, they come back so often, the people who were innocent died at my own hands. Suddenly, I felt a hard hand yank me from Ace's hot arms as I was being carried bridal style by Kid. He set me on the bed as Luffy gave me my teddy. Law just stood there emotionless but in his eyes, I see that he was worried. I lie back down as Luffy puts a blanket on me. I soon drifted to a dreamless sleep.

Third Person POV

As Aether drifted off to sleep again, the boys left the room as they see many people in the front door, the people began to move aside as Whitebeard came with a worried expression. "What happened, is she alright?" He asked, "Nightmares, just Nightmares she got." Whitebeard expression changed from worried to seriousness. "So it still stays in the memories... Why can it leave already... It's been 13 years since that day..." He mumbled to himself, but the boys heard it. "What do you mean 13 years since that day" Law asked. "Follow me to my office, I'll tell you..." Whitebeard said as he began to walk with the boys...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stopping from here! Sorry guys...

I'll update soon!

Promise!!

Lyianda