Chapter 9

Aether's POV

Finally, it was Saturday. No school for the next week. WHOOP! WHOOP! Soon, I got lost in my thoughts again,but this time, I'm remembering what happened to my Closest Friend, Dragon. Its been at least a few years now since we last met, before he changed to a man that defies the law. I remember that color changing necklace he got me for my Birthday 5 years ago. Suddenly, that thought hit me. My birthday was 2 days away! Crap crap crap! What do I do!?

Soon, I smashed my head on the wall, breaking it. My uncle was still asleep, like snoring away, which is surprisingly weird. I looked at the wall and freaked out. OH HELL NAW did I just do that!? I broke the wall which has a shapof my head, so I used my power a little. Just a little, enough to repair it at least. I grabbed my bag and walked out, thinking 'bout my birthday. What do I do!? Just as I was thinking, something hit the back of my head real hard. People were in the hallway talking, but as soon as they saw me get hit and fall...

It got reeeeeal ugly.

I stood up, as my eyes got crimson red, yeah... I was so pissed, I ended up electrocuting everyone in see, including the teachers, who had nothing to do with it. Heh heh... Oopsies. Soon, I got calm, I looked at the laughing teens, who're now burnt to crisp, also knocks out from pain, then I walked away.

Third person POV

The boys (Luffy, Law, Kid and Ace) were walking out of the room, to go eat breakfast at the cafeteria since Aether wasn't in the room. During their walk, they see the other teens all burnt and unconscious for some reason, so they went to check it out. They saw a patch of non burnt ground and a piece of a metal on the floor. Apparently, someone made a certain person angry, so they continued their walk to have food.

The whole way there, everyone, including teachers, were all knocked out and burnt. Except the Dean, who isn't around for some reason... They entered, hearing a girl humming, clacks of shoes and bells chiming. The went to check the kitchen, where Aether was and she was cooking a lot of food on the pan. She soon finishes and place them in the metal pans for the breakfast food. Her eyes were Teal, which means she was lost in thought,she walked around to place the food in the correct place. Each tray had a specific type of food. Scrambled eggs, Grilled cheese sandwiches, Maple Ham, Bacon, Waffles and Crêpes.

About 2 mins later, she noticed them, which hwer eyes are now Gold with a tint of Red on it. She was still a bit mad at those people for messing with her, but she held it in. She scooped the food on each plate on the tray, utensils and a glass of Juice. They took their plates and ate. They finished just as Everyone settled in. Most of them were angry, some were just smiling and apologetic. They got in line and got their food. Aether closed the cafeteria, and left.

Aether's POV

I walked up to the roof on my favorite spot. I pulled out my favorite Winter scene blanket and My favorite giant Panda Pillow. I also brought out my art book and packet of permanent markers in all the colors. I drew myself, in a field that I always wanted to see. It was a row of Sakura trees, beside a field of White roses then across it was a river that connects to a waterfall. I didn't notice Law coming over.

"Nice drawing there, Aether." He said, surprising me, "What is the picture about?" I jumped a bit, flung my book but then caught it with my wind. I sighed, then look at him smiling. "Just drawing a field I always wanted to see... I always wanted to actually make it, but never got a chance to." I said, looking the picture again. He chuckles then said, "Wanna draw the school Logo?" I was thinking after he said that, oh boy do I take forever... He just got up with his Nodachi, "I'll give you time, don't worry." He said, chuckling. Law then left as I started to draw something else.

After 3 hours, I got up and prepared Lunch for everyone. This time, it was a choice of BLT sandwiches(2), Chicken strips and fries or Fish'n'Chips. Instead of fries for the Fish'n'chips, I made potatoes slices with the texture of a fry. For the drinks, it was the choice of either Cola or Iced tea or Alcohol. About 1 hour later, the cafe teria was packed, so I took 1 of each for myself, which wasn't much actually, since it was equal amount in both type of fries combined, 2 strips of meat each and a sandwich. With Iced Tea.

After handing the food, I got back to my spot, eating while drawing until supper...

__________________________________________________

Cutting it here!

Thanks a bunch peeps!

See ya soon~!