Chapter 20: The Carnival (3/5)

Aye my lads and lassies! Right now I have writers block, but I'm goin' t' try and write. I really 'ave no idea, but I'll make up one.

Special thanks to 5 amazing people for this chapter Shiro- 110, _otakutrash,  Luluscookie, oplover1122, osotacos123!

Ye can still post OCs on the forum page, but thy characters will be in future chapters of this story!

Tha's it lads and lassies!
See ye soon!  

_______________________________________________

Anyways, Here's the chosen OCs and their descriptions. (Because I do not want to type these in on the story to ruin things. X3):

Name: Violet (Otaku's OC)

Age: 17

Clothing: A Black oversized sweater, and white shorts, for shoes, black and white striped high heeled boots.

Height: A tiny bit taller than Luffy

Hair: Black, with a white stripe for every family member or loved one in dead. Up to the middle of her back. (She has 3 stripes)

Eyes: Her eyes are black, but emotionless and empty.

Devil Fruit: Change-Change Fruit, she is a shapeshifter and can change into anything. She likes to change into a black and white cat the mostly.

Hobbies: Reading

What She's Like: Violet is a very quiet girl, and never really opens up to anyone. She has a lot of scars decorating her legs and arms, but she tries not to remember her horrid past. She also wears glasses, when she reads. For now, she only has one tattoo, on her collarbone of three birds flying away, and one being left behind. (Meaning her family is dead, and only her remains)

Figure: Hourglass, a size smaller than Nami's breasts.

Also: She attracts the attention of men, and many confess there love without even meeting her, but she has rejected all of them and never plans on having a boyfriend.

-

Viola D. Luna (Lulu's OC)

Age: 18

Hair: short Snow White hair