Chapter 1 (Edited)

Aether's POV

The bus stops in front of a building that looks like a University... Wow it's massive! I never thought that my uncle would own a huge place like this! I thought as I wandered around the yard in the university, I see a huge man with a giant white beard standing in front of the entrance wearing no shirt, but a coat was draped on his shoulders like a cape. It seems like he was waiting for someone, so I walked to the door until he noticed me.

He smiled as he saw me and greeted me, "Hello Aether, my lovely nephew! How are you?" He started as we both headed inside the school and towards his office. As I looked around, I see a lot of people inside talking like every normal school... Only strange thing is that they have weapons and things I probably don't even want to ask.

As I looked around, the place was huge inside! It looked bigger that the outside of the building. We reached his office as he pulled a chair for me and we talked,"Alright, first off, I'll give you your schedule, your dorm key and Cafeteria key in case you feel like serving lunch for everyone. Before you go, let me give you some advice, don't pick a fight with Law, Luffy, Ace or Kid, they're really dangerous and strong. Also, I suggest you join a gang or a group to be more safer than going alone here."

He told me. "I'll be fine Uncle! I'm stronger than I look, besides, I learned how to use Haki thanks to Papa and mastered it already!" I replied brightly, "No need to be worried about me, but can you promise me that you won't tell anyone what my powers are... Pleeeeaaaase??" There was a long silence until he nodded and told me to go now, since I have to put my things in my dorm and take a tour. Ohhhh, I wonder who's going to be my roommate! Maybe roommates, but still!

I reached the dorm room I was assigned in, peaking through the room, my jaw dropped. My eyes widen as the entire room looked like a complete mess! Metal tools, medical stuff and cracks are all over the place! Only spotless place was the kitchen, bathroom and the only bedroom that was left undamaged. The kitchen was a bit dirty, only because bones from meat were sorta scattered on the floor. I cleaned the kitchen and living room before I took a shower and slept on my teddy, sitting up while dazed in thought again.

Boys' POV

They walked in while a couple were arguing, then, they were about to start the fight until they noticed the room was clean and spotless, all the metal tools and weapons were neatly placed on the floor, medical tools in a first aid kit and bones were in the garbage. They looked at the walls and the floor that was once dented and broken, now repaired. They wandered around the rooms that are now clean, then they just went and did their stuff after, but quietly before they went to sleep in the room, only to see a girl in a Panda Onesie, sleeping while leaning on a giant panda bear that looked extremely comfortable, her legs and arms crossed while hold an arm. They stared at her until one of them started to whisper, "The hell is she doing in here?"

The boy who had freckles, named Ace, questioned, "I don't know, maybe the new roommate Whitebeard told us..." The boy with red hair, named Kid replied, a bit loud and irritated. Earlier, before they went to the dorm, the Dean told them that they were gonna have a new roommate. The boys thought it was gonna be another boy, but turns out it was a girl instead. Their thoughts were startled after the girl shifted into sleeping on the floor with eyes closed, they went quietly to the bed. Luffy, one of the 4 boys carried her onto the bed, but she was holding the bear still, which the bear was a bit too oversized, but he let her sleep on it while sleeping on the bed. Law, the other of the 4 just smirked and slept on an armchair, while the rest slept on the bunk bed. Ace and Luffy on bottom, while Kid took the entire top part of the bunk bed... How cruel of him.

Third Person POV

Aether woke up 50 minutes before her first day of school started. She looked around, noticing she was on a bed rather than he plushie bag, while being cuddled by 2 raven haired boys, one was really skinny with a large X shaped scar on his chest and a red shirt that had no buttons, the other one had freckles and was shirtless while he was very warm for some odd reason. She struggle a bit, but soon gave up, so she gently woke up the 2 boys so she could move. Luffy and Ace was awakened by their new roommate unfortunately unaware of their actions. She still held an arm of the Giant Panda Bag, almost like she was desperate not to let go of it. As soon as they finally notice the way they were holding her, they slowly let o since she was just as soft as a pillow would be, but they were faintly blushing. "Hello, I'm Aether Kazuko! What's yours?" She spoke shyly, while her eyes changed to hot pink from her usual gold.

"Name's Portagas D. Ace, he's Monkey D. Luffy, my brother." The shirtless boy replied while pointing his thumb at the other raven haired boy who grinned widely and was somehow still hugging her. She smiled back shyly, making Ace blush a bit as Luffy did a mini, internal fangirl screech. Soon after the small greeting, both Law and Kid had woke up, staring at Aether which made her slightly uncomfortable. "Nice to meet you. I'm Aether, Kazuko Aether."

She said again to the other 2 roommates in the room. The panda looking guy tipped his hat down, "Law, Trafalgar Law" he said. "Eustass Kid" the boy who wore a fur coat and goggles said grumpily, looking away as she kept a shy smile. She stood up, carrying her bear with her to take a shower. As soon as she was done, she came out wearing a Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue Panda Onesie that also covered her feet. She quickly made breakfast in the cleaned kitchen for everyone and herself before she left to class, which was about 35 minutes ahead of schedule... She obviously likes to be early.

Boys' POV

Their eyes trailed to the door after their new roommate left. Thoughts were running in their head as they ate their amazingly made breakfast before each of them left to their own seperate classes.

Aether's POV

I waited in class patiently, looking at the clock impatiently. I'm always the early one  in class, either at least half hour early or more which is kinda of boring because I have nothing to do. I sat in the corner far left  of class which was besides the windows. I can always enjoy a nice scenery while I wait for everyone. Time passes by and soon I heard the door opened as people began to come in, in groups most of the time. I was shocked as I see my roommates came in and sat down as well, they too were shocked seeing me in the same homeroom as them. Just as everyone got seated, the teacher came in... and he looks pretty cool although he is sort of scary. "I am Dracule Mihawk, you will call me as Mr. Mihawk, Understand?" As he gave a cold stare at everyone. He seems like a pretty cool teacher, but it seems everyone except me were quiet and shuddering, I could even feel their fear of this teacher.

As he looked at me, he said "Are you there, new girl? Please introduce yourself to the class." I immediately got up from my seat, "Aether Kazuko, it's a pleasure to meet everyone!" I bowed politely. I walked back to my seat and first class was English. We had to write a short quiz he gave us to know how much intel we have currently. I did the class assignment after he finished explaining then I got bored so I thought I could do the lunchroom food for the day at school in the cafeteria kitchen. I showed the pass that my uncle gave me in case I wanted to make lunch. I gave my finished work as I walked out of the class, skipping the other things before lunch bell.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this isn't what you thought it was...
I'll try to make a scene next time!
Author's Promise!

Bye!
Lyianda~