Chapter 13

(Present time)

Third Person POV

Aether was sitting while hugging her Teddy Bag with tear-filled eyes. Law looked at her sympathetically until he pulled her into a hug where she stated crying on his chest. "I-I missed them so much... I just wished they weren't dead because of m-me..." She said, sobbing. Her watery sapphire eyes glowed sadly. Law continued to let her cry as he gently caressed her soft hair. About 3 hours later, school ended as Aether laid on Law's chest as she stilled had tears pouring, but her sobs died down. Law was looking at her as his hand stayed on her head. It pained him to see how much the girl he liked experienced a terrible past like that.

Meanwhile...

"OIIIII! Aether-chan?! Where are you?!" Luffy called out, while  running. Ace came in behind as he looked around as well. "*sigh* We checked the whole school already Luffy. We haven't checked the roof yet, so let's go." He said.

Back to them~

Law sat ere while Aether, who was asleep on his chest, cuddling with her Teddy bag and head facing his chest. Her stuff was back inside the bag as she slept away at the evening. He enjoyed the silence with her soft breathing figure, until a loud noise of the door slammed open and aloud calling voice made the poor girl with jumped awaked, scared out of her wits as she grabbed ahold of Law and buried her face in his chest, shaking.

Law made some 'Shh' noises as he caressed her head softly. He then glared at Luffy and Ace who were glaring at him for holding her. "You dumb asses just woke her up from her sleep! She is scared to hell now." Law said, growling. The boys were still glaring at him until he decided to carry her back to their dorm for her to sleep in. Of course, Ace and Luffy were jealous of him since she was clutching on his shirt wile snuggling on his chest. But they felt a little bad for scaring her awake too since they liked her.

Soon they got in the dormitory and she they it the door, a metal hand came towards ten, but specifically Law, which he used room and got to the bedroom and put Aether on the bed gently as she held his hands with a calm face that melted his heart. He thought it was adorable on how her expression showed. He was glad that her nightmares didn't bother her and so he laid beside her as she still continued to hold his hand and so he fell asleep, ignoring the angry group who were fighting for who knows what.
____________________________________________________________

OhMahGurd!
I am so sorrynfor not updating for more than a week!
Please forgive me.

Also, sorry if everyone was too OOC!
I just needed to make my little Aether happy.
C: