Chapter 4

Third Person POV

As the boys followed Whitebeard to his office. They got there and followed him inside. They each took a seat. Whitebeard took a deep breath as he began to talk, "You see, Aether was a girl that was once 'Normal'. She was taken by some people as she became a lab rat. Doctor Vegapunk experimented her with strange serums as she slowly changes during the years that passed by. One day she managed to escape, but the tests were not completed yet, but she couldn't take it anymore as 5 years passed since she was 5. She managed to find her home a few days later but she couldn't let her home get involved in this.

She used her powers, which she killed them, but as she looked at her family and friends, she lost control of herself and... Did a Mass Murdering spree which she killed everyone she cared for and her own family. Soon, she left her home that was in flames." He said, "but that's not the last of it. She has a lot of killing involved in her life until 5 years ago, I met her, which was the time I met her as I thought she was my younger sister, Esther. She wasn't though which I realized of her eye color changing and her hair that was longer than her own mother. I brought to a city near here, and left after than. I'm surprised she forgot about me since then until now." He said.

"Now, anything else you would like to know?" Whitebeard questioned. "How many people and cities did she destroy?" Law questioned. "About over 3000 people and at least 5 cities..." Whitebeard replied. Luffy choked on his meat, Ace just looked at Whitebeard like he's crazy, Kid just woke up from his nap and Law just looked at him wide eyed. "How did she manage to do that without getting captured by the government!?" Ace said, yelling a bit. "The Governments soldiers were included in the death of people, so they can't really capture her." Whitebeard replied. "Kid, your lucky enough she didn't kill you." Kid sighed as he nods. "Well, you guys have a new job to do." They looked at Whitebeard as he said that. "You four are gonna help Aether stay in control from here on out until you graduate!" The boys anime fell to the ground. Taking care of someone isn't on their list of skills, but the Dean told them to do it so they will. They were dismissed after that.

~ Meanwhile in the Dorm ~

Aether woke up, she looked at the clock, as it was 4:00 pm, school was over, as she rested since her nightmare scared her a lot. She decides to take a bath so she took her normal outfit, a Snow White dress with a really dark Black dragon design on it, bleck combat boots, a panda cap and a giant dark black ribbon. About 30 mins taking a bath, she put her clothes on and her 2 katanas she took with her, Daikatana and Kensai Spirit.

~ Outside the dorm ~

She walked out of the dorm, wandering around the halls, she sees a picture of the founding Dean of the school, Gol D. Roger. She sees people walking around that hall talking and other things like that. Suddenly, Kid came out of nowhere with his gang members. "Join my gang, Aether!" He said, well demanded. She shook her head and walked away. Then Luffy came, "You should join my gang! Shishishi!" He said. "Nope!" She said while poppin' the 'P'. She was gonna walk away until Luffy tugged her sleeve. She managed to take his hand off, pat his head and walk away. As she thought it was over, Ace came with some of his fellow members, "Join us, Aether!" Ace said, with a thumbs up. "No can do, Ace, Sorry..." She replied and walk away. Just then, Law came out of the infirmary. "Hello Aether-ya, something wrong?" He asked. "Boys are trying' to recruit me, Law. I can't join one since it will automatically make the group win with me in it. Its just gonna be hard for the others as well since they asked me." She replied then sighed. Law just nodded then they walked back to the dorm

Just as they were near the dorm, Zoro came out of nowhere. "Battle me Aether!" She sighed, she just nods as he smirks. They unsheathed all their swords. Law as referee. He raised his hand and said, "Go!" They struck at the same time, continuous slashing and clashing while using their technique. They were tired with cuts on them, they smiled as they preformed their strongest technique "Onigiri!" Zoro said, "Crescent Dance!" Aether said. Swift ending as both were at the opposite side than before, they both smirked as they fell on the ground. "Tie!" Law announced as there was a crowd around them cheering and smiling. Usopp carried Zoro, while Law carried Aether to the infirmary. The fight was intense, since Zoro was a skilled fighter in swords. Surprisingly, Aether too, was a good fighter. They laid them down while they treated Chopper and Law treated their wounds.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welp, that's the chapter!

Next chapter will be soon!

Just be patient...

TToTT