Chapter 8

Ace's POV

Right now, it's the last period, Special Training. Special training is only for the people who has certain powers given when they're born. Aether was supposed to be here, I mean, she never skips afternoon classes at all, unless she's sick or something unusual to do for Whitebeard. I asked Luffy if she was in Training this afternoon, before break and now. He told me he didn't see her, which made me nervous. I was pretty worried, worried enough not to pay attention in class. I looked up seeing Shanks worried while calling me, so I asked him if I can go look for Aether, which he said yes.

I was finally up the normal school. All I need to do is find Aether and bring her to class. So I went searching all over the school. I frowned after awhile, since Aether was nowhere to be found. The one thing clicked in my head that I never went looking at, The Roof. So I ran to the stairs. About 2 mins later, I looked all around until I spotted a watermelon looking panda onesie. Finally I found her, now I just need to bring her to... Class... I thought, until i saw that she was sleeping soundly, holding her panda bag like a teddy bear.

I decided to wrap the blanket around her and carried her bridal style to the dorm for her to sleep peacefully and go back to class.

Aether's POV

I was having a dream of me, eating cakepops I loved my whole life. I woke up seeing that I was in the dorm room now. I looked around seeing that Law, Kid and Luffy asleep beside me while Ace was sleeping on the top bed. I looked at my clock, seeing that it was 7. Wow, I slept for a lonnnnnng time. I slowly tried to walk quietly, only to see Law smirking at me who was now awake. I sighed as I walked to make supper for the time being. Law followed me down the hall as I was just about to grab the fridge until I got pinned on the wall by a smirkin' Law...

Oh goodie, this might not end well... His face was getting closer by the second as my face heats up a lot. He almost kissed me until we heard a BANG! Phew..! I still have my innocence once again! I quickly ducked from getting hit my a giant metal hand. I made a run to Uncle's room, but I grabbed my bag before going. I panicked as war rages in the dorm, so I got out and walked to his room...

I finally reach a giant double doored room. I gave a quick knock and waited. About a few seconds later, my uncle came and notice me. "Can I stay for the night, since the guys are fighting in the room, Please?" I asked to him politely. He rubbed his chin in thought for a moment and said yes, so I for inside and slept on a huge couch, tucking myself in my cozy blanket and fluffy pillow and fell asleep, to the rest of the night...

________________________________________________________

Well, see you 'nother time!

And I do not own One piece!

Just Aether...