Chapter 19: The Carnival (2/5)

Okay... Just a quick A/N, the updates are going to be slow as well as a few changes to dear Aether.
-She will have gold Dragon eyes and dragon fangs/teeth
-Platinum and Gold will be her hair color now
And, last but not least...

I would like you guys to submit an OC for this story. I wanted to do this because I thought the story felt empty, with just Aether-chan and the normal crew.

The OCs will be all in separate chapters of the Travelling ark, but they will all meet up before the end. ;) That is it~!

Now go enjoy Lads and Lassies! :D

P.S: Sorry for the long pause. WB happened.
___________________________________________

Right now, the trio's are in Kyoto for the next 'Carnival Expedition' as Aether-chan would call it. The now hyper waifu chibi is currently in a short kimono dress as the guys were in their usual clothes since A) Kid would look strange, B) Law absolutely detests Kimonos. C) The guys thought it was a waste to even wear it, making our chibi go in loud baby like sobs, catching the attention towards the boys, who received a ton of scolds from many mothers of other children's on the plane and completely embarrassed the boys.

Right now, at 7:00 pm, their at the carnival along with a few new travelling companions, Killer and the cuddly teddy bear, Bepo. They all coincidently met at the Kyoto's International Airport (made it up) and decided to accompany each other for the rest of the Carnival trips. The crew was walking in the middle of the crowd, as Aether was getting a piggy back from Bepo while cuddling him like he's her favorite teddy bear, (even though she thinks he's one.) The waifu chibi-age shifter notices a gun game and quickly directed Bepo to it, without telling the guys as she forgot about them, and they were to busy conversing/arguing about some random crap to even notice.

With the guys

Law was complaining how much Kid stinks, even though Kid took a shower, which Kid had angry marks along his head, making him shout at Law how much he looks like a hippie, making Law argue back. Killer tried to ignore the guys and make a conversation with Aether and Bepo, only to notice they 'mysteriously' vanish from sight, making Killer starting to freak out. He tried to catch their attention by doing many things like yelling their name, trying to cut in the conversation, Ladanada and stuff, but his efforts went to waste after half an hour. All he did was just sigh and let them argue until it's over, so he can tell them.