Chapter 15

Okay, So the busy times were hard, and so it's still a little busy, but you guys deserve another chapter so... Here it is!

Have a good day...
______________________________________________________

Aether's POV

Yesterday was hectic. I felt like I was going deaf for the squeals(Screams) when I was held by Law. I mentally noted that 'NEVER EVER TRANSFORM IN KID MODE DURING SCHOOL YEAR.' I sighed as a new day began. It was the usual, School, Work, Skipping, Cooking, blah blah blah. It was very boring. Earlier, before the day started, Uncle assigned me to go travel to the Marine Base where I have to get some person name Smoker?? Whatever, I don't even remember a thing on what he said because I was busy, trying to recover my hearing.

I was pretty happy about the whole assignment thing since it is different than the usual routine. Alright, so i  have been flying for about at least 3 hours and I am starting to get hungry. I kept going for about 1 more hour and finally I found the HQ! Just as I got on land, people just pointed their guns right at me.  Oh crud... I quickly activated a smoke bomb as I turned of my illusion mode, so I ran inside the building, looking at every door until I found the right one, which was at the very top of the base. I panted a little, opening the door and walking in, seeing a guy with 2 large cigars, sitting on a chair.

I just stood there, staring at him, waiting until he says something. I just stood there as he kept working, until he noticed me after my stomach growled. I quickly grabbed a sandwich and ate it. He stared at me while I stared back at him. I used my illusion form and waved, smiling nervously. I handed him the letter and stood there, eating 3 more pieces of sandwiches. He finished and said a straight up "No." I sighed, smacking his neck point and carried him downstairs, wings flared and flew back to school. 'Well! I just kidnapped a marine officer and I am soooo screwed...'

3rd POV

Everyone in the school was running around frantically, looking for the silver haired girl. The boys were looking desperately for her as they checked the entire school, except for Whitebeard, who was standing there with an amused expression. He chuckled as people tripped onto each other, until he heard a person say, "I found her!!!" And there she was, flying towards the window at full speed, not stopping. People quickly ran out of the way and no explosion happened.

She quickly ran from the mob of hugs to her uncle, throwing a certain man she 'borrowed' to her uncle, who just looked at her running form with an eyebrow raised. He looked back at the person on the floor and a tick mark appeared his head as he shouted her name in pure anger. "AEEETHEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!!"

The said girl had chills running down her spine from the tone and quickly got in heroin, locking the door and lie down on the bed face first. She somehow, fell asleep with just a touch of the fabric.