Chapter 6

Aether's POV

After everyone except for the 4 boys left the infirmary, I asked them a favor, which was, "Can you guys prepare x10 the ingredients in the kitchen? Also, get my panda teddy bag, please?" They all nodded then left. I decided to practice focusing my vision before walking out of the infirmary.

As I was walking, I see people running towards me with shining starry eyes, literally... I quickly panicked, trying not to get hugged to death by fangirls, so I ran until I bumped into Law. As we recover from he fall, I look around frantically, because mynbag makes me the size of a normal 18 year old teen, but my normal size is a 10 year old, which makes me look like a cute, human teddy bear. I see my teddy bag so I quickly grabbed it and turned of the illusion of me being tall. Law stares at me, then smirks as he carried me like a kid, then walked to the kitchen like he promised.

Third Person POV

Everyone was literally scream when they first see Aether's normal looks, which is a 10 year old kid, literally. Righnow, every girl is fangirling because of Law and Aether. Law is carrying Aether like a baby and Aether make an adorable pouty face and telling Law to put her down. But, he shakes his head no and chuckles.
'Aw... Look at Aether! She looks so cute~'
'Omg! She is soo lucky~!'
'Wow~ I think I'm gonna faint now~!'

Every fangirl said random comments about them both, but mostly how adorable Aether is. When they reached the kitchen, both of them heard a fight happening, which Aether sighed and got off Law's arms. They both walked in, seeing a mess inside. All the ingredients Aether needed for the surprise feast for her uncle is gone, unless she uses her time reversal spell to get them back, but her power secret was the reason why she held back. After a moment of thinking for Aether, she hasn't realized the boys were staring at her wide eyed. She looked adorable as well as a living teddy bear looking child.

Aether's POV

Man, I feel miserable right now, first, my size truth is spilled, next, my uncle's birthday feast ingredients are ruined and destroyed, now, the only thing to repair the ingredients is if I can reverse the ingredients current state in this time to before... And so I'll do it now. I got no choice anyways so I stood in a stance. "May the gods bring forth time and reverse in the name of, Pestilence, the great 4 apocalypse kings! I, thee, wish to change back time of when these items were never destroyed!" I chanted the time reversal spell. Multi colored aura surrounds my hands and legs as I concentrate, I suddenly forgot the guys where here as well, but who cares.

After all the ingredients were back from splat to normal, I began to organize them, leaving the guys to stare at me, in shock. I began to use my air and water magic to do the rinsing and cutting, while I prepare the birthday cakes and snacks for Uncle, he's turning 77 today, September 10th and I want him to enjoy it this year, I mean, you may never know when will he pass. Then, I looked at the guys, who're still standing at the same spot staring at me. I waved at them to ask another job for them. I asked Luffy to find Sanji to help, while Ace and Kid to stall Uncle Whitebelard from coming in the cafeteria room and lastly, tell Law to get all the teachers and students to the cafeteria at 6pm sharp for the surprise.

I also told the 4 guys to get their first mates and some strong people to come and help for the decoration, man, I am soooo excited right now!

About 20 mins later, the 4 crews first mate and some other people came in the kitchen. Sanji began stir frying the veggies and seafood under my order cause now, I rule the cafeteria. I told the guys where to set up the decoration and things in the cafeteria. Soon I return to the kitchen to decorate the giant birthday cake stack and tasting the foods carefully. About 50 minutes before 6, we began to puthe snacks and stuff in place as well as the drinks I made after decorating the cake. Mostly non-alcoholic drinks since I don't want a drunk fight and suff so, yeah.

Third Person POV

Everyone in the school are dressed up at their best since it was the Dean's birthday. Man, the people looked at the cafeteria in awe, the decorations were nicely decorated while the aroma of delicious food filled the room. For the first time, everyone saw how Aether looked without her onesie, She is so cute! Everyone thought. She was smiling oh so adorably, it nearly made most of the girls faint.

Soon, it was 6 pm sharp, as they hear the boys talking with old Whitebeard. As they entered, everyone, even the distractors said, "Happy Birthday Whitebeard!" He looked at them wide eyed as his niece came from the crowd smiling from ear to ear. She gave him a big hug before shouting that the party started. Everything went on like a normal party, only with over 350 people in it and a giant birthday cake.

After the party was over, which was at 11:00pm, everyone gave their gifts and stuff and left to their dorms, after the biggest celebration in time.

________________________________________________________

Whew...

Sorry if I hadn't done much in awhile.
Just a writers block!
Waiting later though...

Birthday is made up... As well as the age too.