HALLOWEEN *Special*

Aether-Chan, our adorable waifu chibi, is dressing up as a panda!
It's so cute thinking about it!
Sorry, sorry, Just so happy Halloween is here and.... and...
UGH! Sorry, too hyper...
Anyways, lads and Lassies! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ;)
So see ye' soon!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Halloween! Oh the joy of the spooks and free candy! Dear Chibi-Chan was skipping in her costume, a Panda! She quickly arrived at the front door of her Auntie's room, knocking it excitingly because, after all, she promised to go Trick-or-treat with her. The door soon opened, showing Galactoria in a Archangel costume. Her eyes could barely be seen, as she radiated like an true angel. Aether quickly grabbed her hand that was not hold her bucket and quickly ran, dragging her aunt who matched the speed perfectly. The duo began to knock on doors of Aether-Chan's friends. Soon, they came out. Luffy and his gang were dressed as Animals like her. Kid's gang was dressed as a bunch of serial killers. Law's gang was dressed as doctors and Surgeons. And Whitebeard's crew were dressed as Bikers and Thugs.

She giggled was Nami cradled her, cooing how cute she was in the costume. Galactoria sighed, smiling as her niece was laughing with her friends. "Hurry everyone, let's not waste all the night to receive free candy!" Galactoria warned. Chibi-Chan quickly got off Nami and ran to the front door, some people laughing and giggling at her mood, which was adorable. Some even sighed, facepalming but smiled nonetheless. They began to follow her, making sure she didn't get lost. Soon, they all left the school and began to get free candy. Mostly for Aether-Chan's though, because they love her and wanted to make her happy.

Our group has made it to the city, where every house was giving candy away to the trick-or-treaters everyone soon dispersed, except the boys and Galactoria, who wanted to make sure her niece was alright, and not being touched or something like that. Her niece was currently getting candy at a house, whom gave the waifu child half their bowl of candy. Galactoria sweat dropped, wondering how her niece can just charm people for candy like that without even realizing. I mean, come on, who wouldn't be enchanted by the shine that child radiated anyways.

The guys were also getting candy, surprisingly enough, even though Kids and Law didn't seem amused one bit. Luffy and Ace enthusiastically got candy. The elder women sighed, trailing behind the waifu so that nothing happened. Just when she was about to get candy, someone snatched it from her, making Chibi-Chan start to bawl, loosing her panda bag of endless space that the candy she earned from the first 6 houses, was stolen! Luffy gently patted her, but only cried more. Galactoria quickly walked to where the thief was, and literally beat the shit (pardon my english) out of him for making her niece cry. She got the bag, but kicked him in the face one last time before leaving the bloody mess behind, giving Aether her bag back.

By then, she stopped bawling and cheerfully went to get candy again, making everyone sweat dropping at her behavior change. Nonetheless, they were glad she stopped crying. Galactoria soon spotted the new students (the OCs) walking in the street with bags half full of candy. They were enjoying themselves except Violet, who kept the same blank face. Galactoria just chuckled, walking to catch up with her. The day soon went by as the first street was done. Soon, they headed to the next, as the guys parted way, only leaving the duo alone, getting candy. Galactoria looked around, barely seeing anyone but a few families getting candy, but otherwise quiet and somewhat ominous.

She felt something was wrong about the area and just as Aether was getting some candy, a man was holding a knife, about to stab her before he mysteriously get flung by a tornado sent his way. Aether grinned, looking at the endless floating bundle of candy in he infinite bag, oblivious to what happened. The elderly women just kept it quiet as they went to another house, this time, the guy that was giving candy, was about to stab Chibi-Chan again, but got flung to the other end of the wall as a figure with a really sharp blade pointed a blade. He could literally feel the glade behind the shadows as they warned silently. He got up and gave the candy to Aether before he hastily closed the door, scared for dear life.

Again, the waifu child was oblivious to the things that has happened. And continued on her candy journey. The same things kept happening, but no injuries were inflicted on the innocent child and her shining body. Sadly, all the street were soon done, as she had no more houses to go. Aether sulked, wanting more candy. Lucky for her, the guys gave her half their candy bags, making the waifu child cry in happiness for more free candy. She quickly gave them a kiss, which was supposed to be on the cheeks, but ended up being on their lips, for the shortest of moments before skipping away back to the school.

The elderly aunt had been flabbergasted at the scene she saw before herself. Her jaw had been stuck open as the males were too stunned to move from their spots due to the kiss. For the first time ever, they felt her tiny lips, which was as soft as a fluffy marshmallows. Their faces were as red as a tomato. They soon felt a really, really scary aura beside them and noticed the auntie, hold a real blade, which was gleaming along with her eyes as they were flaming in rage. This screamed 'I'm so going to murder you all for stealing her innocence! So you better run!!' And with that, they all ran quickly, screaming like females around the neighborhood to the school.

This was the scariest, but the best night they ever had for Halloween, now they couldn't even wait for Christmas. Probably for the presents or the tradition.

OMG, I can't even believe I did that!
My waifu had her first kissies! DX
Anyways...

Hope you all enjoy~!