Special! Chapter 10!

Ahaha! Happy Valentines day everyone! I just decided to do one, but include it as an ordinary chapter.

Enjoy now!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Aether's POV

Yus! It's Valentines day and that means Chocolates and more Chocolates! Ahahaha! I love to eat them, especially if it was white chocolate, it's my favorite! Today, I decided to go make chocolates for the whole school, and since it was a day off for a few classes, I got lots of time! I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower before leaving the room. First I look at the time, it was 6:15 am. Wow! New record on early waking, now I got an hour extra of time! As quick and quietly as I could, I sprinted down the hallways until I reached the cafeteria. I turned on the kitchen and grabbed all the ingredients I need to make school load chocolates. After that, I began making them.

About 3 hours later~ Third Person POV

Aether was finally done making a bunch of random chocolates, she quickly cleaned the kitchen before putting them in her dimensional teddy bag and left the cafeteria. Just as she exits, a bunch of newbies and senior student started to crowd her, handing her chocolates and asking if she could go on a date with them and other fanboy questions. She was literally squirming since they surrounded her(More like squeezing her to death) inside the crowd. Soon, she heard someone familiar using some techniquend teleported her beside him.

She took deep breathes since she could hardly breath from the crowd. She looked up with a thankful expression as he chuckled. "Seems you're really popular huh?" Law said, while chuckling. "You can say that again. But thanks anyways for getting me out there. I think I coulda died from suffocation..." She replied, while giggling a bit. Oh how she didn't notice Law blushing beside her. As, she stood up, She gave Law a bag of random colored/shaped chocolates. She grinned as she handed them.

Law just looked away, housing while taking the bag. He waved her goodbye, as he headed for the clinic. Aether went the other way, looking for more of her best friends. She never actually knew their love for her except for her former mentor, Rayleigh, who knew about it. Soon the bell rang as she head for the cafeteria to make lunch for today. The food were pretty oriental, yet delicious and of course, she made her favorites just for today.

About 1 hour later, where lunch is almost starting in 10 mins...

Aether wiped the sweat off her head as she did the finishing touches. She grabbed her lunch, which is packed inside a box, wrapped in cloth and she put it in her bag, then left. Just as she made it half way to the stairs, the bell rang and boys and girls crowded her, giving her their chocolates. She took them but sighed as she find no White Chocolate. She anime feared as she ate them in silence.

Soon, her amazing friend came on the roof. The boys was walking and sitting by her as they put down the chocolates all the girls that liked them, oh course, Luffy was eating them all and no one cared. She grabbed her lunch inside the bag and ate on her (surpringly, that those things are there. o.o") blanket and pillow. She absent kindly threw her chocolates at them for no reason until she finished her favorite lunch. The guys ate the chocolates with smiles on their faces as she looked at them confused, which turns her eyes purple.

"Yo! How you guys doing?" A voice said, as Aether's face beemed in joy. "Ray-sensei! Hello!" She said as he chuckled. The guys were blushing (even dense headed Luffy) and Rayleigh noticed and smirked. "Oh Aether-chan, do you want to know a secret that I know?" He said, while smirking wider when she nodded excitingly. "Do you know that... All the guys (except the old man) likes you?" He said, as her face went from cheery to tomato head, which the boys did too.

Aether was pretty shocked herself since he said that and then Rayleigh spoke again, "Let's play a game. First one to win against an all out fight, gets a date with Aether." Her face goes even red, which puts Shanks' hair to the brighter side. They all smirked and got ready, oh her Uncle will be pissed off and she is in the center of it so she will get blamed.

After story~

Right now, all the guys were snoring away since it was a tie and they used a lot of energy. Also, Aether is currently anime crying while rebuilding the school since her uncle forced her too. She then finished about a half an hour later. She sighed as she looks at them. A really creepy smirk was placed on her face as she grabbed a bunch of washable markers and drew on their faces... Oh revenge was sweet~

_______________________________________________________

Wow! Took a lot of my time here... Ahahaha!

Well, thanks and Goodbye to you!