Chapter 11

Aether's POV

Man, Valentines day is tiring... But it was fun, despite that I drew on the guys faces paid off! You should of seen their faces, it was priceless! Right after they woke up, they chased me all over the school after checking in the mirror, angry and right now they're still angry at me even though they did get me at that time. Before they woke up, Rayleigh-sensei took pictures of them, asleep with markers drawn on their faces as we tried to hold our laughters in before they woke up.

In class, I was just eating my white chocolates from the Valentines I got yesterday. I didn't want to waste such precious, delicious, beautiful White chocolate! Now that reminds me... I better not make any chocolate desserts because I made a lot yesterday... I was taking out a list of desserts I haven't made yet, so I looked in the list...

Time skipping because the list is looooong!

Aha! There we go, Red velvet cheesecake pops and Key lime cheesecake minis. To make it tastier, I got my secret cinnamon sugar mix inside those delicious cheesecake recipes! I was just looking at my list until the bell rang. I got up my spot until I felt someone grab my arm. I looked behind me, then a fist hit me in the face. I heard gasps of horror when I got sent flying. Now my eyes were bloody crimson, and hell the people gotta run, because I won't stop until I beat the bloody pulp out of that guy. When I stood up, my bangs were covering my eyes until I looked at him, yeah, that idiot was shaking in fear. As I looked at him, my eyes were glowing just as the school started shaking. People began to run while the guy who punched me, was frozen.

I walked up to him while raising my fist then... *CRACK* That sound echoed in the hallways as he got sent to the otherside of the school. His face was all messed up, like twisted almost. I decided to go make the food so I could calm down. People walked away from me since they knew I was in a bad mood, thank goodness Luffy wasn't there... I could've beaten the pulp out of him if he annoyed me right now...

Timeskip for the Food!

I thought that would work, but I was still angry, so I decided to go grab my lunch and bring it to the roof. As I set up the area, Kid came to see if I was alright, which I was, but I'm still mad. I sat down as I patted the spot beside me. I knew he was there since his steps weren't silent, more like KLANG KLANG KLANG! He then sat beside me and we began to talk until the bell rang and then he left. I was still angry though and I have no idea why...

I decided to go and take a nap after eating half of my desserts and also to calm down, so I took out a pillow from my bag then I fell asleep, not realizing Law was there.

Law's POV

Apparently I heard some retard decided to punch Aether's face, which spells Death Wish since she doesn't calm down so easily and if Luffy was there, she would break his bones by now. I decided to go and ask her something so I got up to the roof where she always go after lunch to look outside. As I got there, she was grabbing a pillow out and then placed it where she starts to fall asleep. Usually she knows I'm there but this time, she was too tired from the time she break the guy's face. I decided to go sit beside her and wait until she wakes up.

I looked at her, she looked peaceful for the first 10 minutes until she frowns then stirs, seems like she's having a nightmare... She mumbles something about 'Leaving her alone' and 'Not being a test subject' or something I couldn't comprehend. Then I start hearing about someone's name, soon, it got more clearer, the person's name was Fang. I couldn't tell if it was a guy or a girl but then she got up with glowing Green eyes. She was taking massive gulps of air as she was shaking while looking at her hands. I unconsciously hugged her in comfort as she slowly hugged me back.

It kinda hurts me to see her like this at the moment. Soon, we broke the hugged and I started asking questions. "So what was   'not being a test subject' mean?" I asked. "Well..." She said...

______________________________________________________

Putting a cliffhanger here...

Sorry!