Chapter 14

Aether'sPOV

I woke up noticing that I was holding Law's hand and snuggling beside him. I was blushing as I realized he was holding me and his sleeping face, made me blush on how adorable he is. I noticed that Ace and Luffy were asleep on the floor as Kid was on the top bunk. I quietly and slowly got off the bunk as I tippy toed to the kitchen. I checked the clock only to see it was 5:30 am. I made breakfast as I packed my own Breakfast and Lunch.

I chose to wear normal clothes instead of a onesie... I decided to wear a small summer dress in my 10 year old self with a summer straw hat that has a blue ribbon bowtie tied on it. I wore small white bow shoes and carried teddy, which I turned off the illusion mode so I look like a kid. I got out of the dorm, eating a grilled cheese sandwich I as supposed to eat at lunch, but I don't care cause I'm still hungry. I was only 2 meters of the door until I was getting mauled by fangirls. It ain't pretty when you get grabbed, yelled by the ear, high powered squealing, suffocated, etc... I managed to teleport away running. I screamed, but it sounded like a little girl going "AHHhhh..." Pretty much.

I managed to hide in a low part of a desk that belonged to Mr. Shanks as the mob passed by. I sigh in relief as I got out. He then grabbed me and hugged me to death like I'm a Teddy bear. My face was getting blue by the minute until a hero saved me by teleporting me away from him. I was brought on a nice tan skin with a yellow hoodie. A familiar chuckle rang near my ears as he carried me gently. Fuck. Is all I thought. Law was smirking until it fell as he heard Luffy, Ace and Kid. I hopped off of him. Just as I did, Luffy's rubber hands grabbed me and put me in front of him up high. He then did something I hated the most, tickling me. He was going it so much I started crying in laughter. He then stopped as I lied there like a star, breathing heavily for awhile until Law picks me up again and 'walks' away from the group.

There I sat on his lap pouting as class began. He wouldn't let go of me, the mob won't stop squealing and Luffy won't stop bugging me by poking my cheeks. I pretty much pouted the whole day until I fell asleep on him, since I was bored. The guys were mad and the mob was squealing in adorableness. Yeah, one heck of a day as a child sized teen.

________________________________________________________

A little note that I might not update a week or more since I am busy. I will try to make it quicker and stuff so...

Bye!