Who are you?

Rea squeezed her eyes shut.

Was this end?

Was she never going to know why Namjoon had died?

Why?

She had promised that she would find them... whoever it was. It seemed like the whole world didn't want her to know.

Why?

What had she done?

What had he done?

The truck zipped through the wind and she whipped her head back, preparing for the inevitable. Her hands went up trying to shield herself and she felt as if the time had slowed down.

Suddenly, at the final moment, the truck swerved. A pair of arms wrapped around her in a flash and the last thing she saw was the blur of something huge and pale white.

All her senses went numb, all she felt was complete emptiness. Her feet left the ground and the world had gone black.

A moment later she felt the ground under her feet, and all of her senses came back, and the mere force of it slammed into her and she crumpled down to the floor. She felt dizzy. She couldn't open her eyes yet.
It took her a few moments to finally grow accustomed to the feeling and her head cleared up. Slowly she opened her eyes.
She was in a completely different place now. A place she was however familiar with.

What the hell?!

How did she get in here? She was sure, just moments before she was across the crosswalk, facing her inevitable death.

The city stretched over the horizon and high up here, she could clearly see the sun sink down into the horizon. The moon was slowly but surely fading in and an occasional star that was bright enough peeped through. It was the Rooftop of building 1004.

"I told you to be careful, didn't I"

Her eyes fell on the man standing a few meters away from her.

Dressed in a flowing white coat that seemed to shine as if it were the moon and hands folded over his chest, the man stood there, his pale face scrunched up in displeasure. The vibrant red-pink hair was the only thing that stood out in his all-white attire and Rea felt as if she had seen him before.

Then it struck her.

"The GUY FROM THE TV!"

Rea shouted pointing a trembling finger at the man. The man tilted his head watching her reaction as if it was the most amusing thing in the world.

"Y-you... How- what?" Rea sputtered. She couldn't find the right words as she was rendered speechless.

The man took a step forward now standing directly above her, as she stared up at him from the ground in wonder. The sunlight spilled in from behind him as he stood facing against it and in the faded orange rays a pair of huge yet distinct outlines appeared behind him.

Wings.

The man bent down, a small but smug smile gracing his lips. He held out a hand towards her.

"Hello, I'm Min Suga."

The End.

Or shall I say, The Beginning?

Cursed: The Serial Killer 

Part One

by 

Swag Meow

Part Two continues in the same book.