Resolution

"Queen Yama, please grant him the right to reincarnate."

The Queen of Angel's realm sat on her throne, a long-clawed finger tracing a line across her lips as she watched the Angel of Battle standing at the foot of her throne, amusedly. She raised one perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Why Angel Suga? He hurt her, didn't he? Now you can keep her safe. You can protect her from the cursed, sparkly-eyed faes. Why would you want the person who hurt her back?" She inquired, intrigue defining her tone.

Angel Suga stared down at the cold stone floor. "It wasn't his fault. He was vulnerable and defenseless when the Vile one found him. He couldn't have ever known what was about to come..."

"Ah..." The Queen sighed dreamily, placing a hand over her chest. "Your heart is still as golden as ever, it seems." 

He stood there wordlessly. Her grin widened, something sparkling from the depths of her eyes. "Sure. I will grant your wish. However..."

Her eyes widened intensely, the smile remaining on her lips.  "You'll have to sacrifice a life." 

She playfully nibbled the claws of her finger as Suga's head shot up to the Queen, his eyes wide. She giggled.

"Why Suga, why do you look so surprised?" She asked. "You know how things work in this realm. A life for a life. So...who's life would it be?"

Suga stared his eyes quivering at her reply. He looked back down at the stone floor, gulping and the childish giggle of the Queen resonated through the Courtroom. Finally, he looked up.

"My own." He replied. 

The eyebrows of the Queen raised well past her forehead. 

"I will forego my reincarnation right and spend the rest of time as an angel. Give him a second chance."

"You sure?" She asked again.

"Yes."

Her grin stretched far and wide across her youthful face. She sighed, "Heart still golden as ever..." She muttered under her breath. "Alright then. If you're absolutely sure, so be it."

He hung him down in gratitude. "Thank you, My Grace."

The Queen's flapped a hand, dismissing his thanks. "Ah! No need. I should be thanking you."

Suga looked up confused at her statement. The Queen bit lower lips with a mischievous grin.

"You just gave me an idea for the perfect reward for completing your mission." 

The expression on his face contorted to that utmost surprise as the Queen giggled and clapped her hands.

"Congratulations Suga!"

_________

"You're never going to tell me who you are?"

Rea questioned the angel who stood before her who shook his head regretfully. She looked to the other angel who stood beside him for help but the Angel of Time only shrugged and looked to Yoongi. "It's his choice to let you know, not mine."