33.Fight it

A/N: Hay Stars. I know I haven't updated in a while. Life is just being a bitch right now. I'm starting to lose my online friends (not the ones I made on here). Just to sum it all up, its been very very rough at the moment. I will get back on my feet here soon here though. I'll keep trying my best. Enjoy the chapter.

Jacks P.O.V.

My eyes open slowly as I awake from my dreams... 

Well.. More like nightmares.. 

I feel soft kisses on the back of my neck. "Good morning to you too Mark.." I giggle as my cheeks heat up and I melt into him. "Morning love..." He nuzzles into me, while rubbing my sides, calming me as I let my baby blue eyes flutter close once again.

"I don't want to get up today....." Mark groans and holds me tightly, almost like I'm the only thing keeping him alive from falling into a pit of darkness and painful lies. Like a Kola holding on to a tree. 

I'd be lying if I told you I don't like it when he holds me like this. I fucking love it. I fucking love him.

It makes me feel safe.

The demons can't get to me when I'm in his arms. They aren't even there. 

He can't get to me.

No matter how hard he tries.

But then the moments from... Last night came into my mind when he unwraps his arms from around me. I no longer feel so warm. I no longer feel so safe. I no longer feel okay. 

I'm nothing without him. He's something with me or without me. He always will. And I will always be nothing. 

Sounds right to me..

His voice echos throw my mind, making me go crazy as he throws his toxic words at me. Not even 30 minutes into the day and I already want to kill myself... You can tell this day is just gonna be the perfect day for me.

"So... About that talk...?" The deep voice that belongs to the man I fell in love with rings in my ears. 

Oh great! Love that! What a way to start off a already droopy morning!

I sigh deeply and sit up in our comfy bed and lay myself against the head bored (A/N: Or bed frame, you know what I'm talking about.) I turn my head to the side where my boyfriend sat, against the head bored like me.

He had a plan red shirt on as I was shirtless, my chest being very cold as it gets really chilly in our bedroom in the mornings and night. And it was only 8:20am. 

"Here.." He grabs his lucky flannel and gives it to me, a pink color being added to his cheeks when I put the oversize flannel. I sigh as the warmth hit me when I buttoned it up. 

"So... About l-last night... What... What w-was that?" He asked after a while, stuttering. His gaze meeting his lap where he played with his fingers. 

I sighed deeply and took a deep breath before we had the talk.

"I... Um... He uh..-"

"He? Who?" Mark cut me off.

"You'll think I'm crazy..." I let out a breath I had no idea I was holding in.

He'll just leave you like all the others ya know? He'll be so much happier without you in his life. Your wasting his time. He could be happy but your pulling him back. Your the problem. You always have been.

I know...

"Baby.." Mark holds my hand all of a sudden. "I won't ever think that... Just tell me okay? Its all gonna be okay... Your not crazy.." He strokes his thumb over the top of my hand. This calms me down just a bit.. 

I have to fight it... I have to.. I can do this.

"I uh... I hear voices.. Like in my head.. T-they say that I'm worthless... They say a lot of things like that.. And I think there true.. They hurt me.. He hurts me, a lot. You make the pain fade... When you hold me I feel so safe and warm inside. He can't get to me when your here.. Without you I feel so cold. Without you I'm not safe. Without you I'm nothing.... I feel so worthless. You make me feel worth it... You make me so happy.. But somehow he gets to me.. He hurts me so bad. I... I h-hurt a lot M-mark..." 

I breath in and try to hold in tears that where brimming my eyes. 

You can't fight the truth...

I can't... Your right...

Mark hugs me tightly and rubs my back..

But...

Maybe...

Just maybe..

This isn't the truth?...

It is.

Is it?

Yes. It is.

No...

Yes.

Your not always right Anti... 

I am worth it. 

You'll see.

---

A/N: Hay Stars! I hope you liked the chapter! UwU I hope you have a good day/night! 

-Midnight🖤