2.What did you say?

Marks P.O.V.

All the guys looked at me like I was crazy. "Mark, what did you say..." Ethan said in a slow tone. I was blushing so hard, I looked like my hair when is was red. Bob looked at me and smirked and said "OHHHHH MARK HAS A CRUSH ON JACK! SEPTIPLIER AWAY!". He was like a fan boy, "IM TELLING HIM YOU SAID THAT, AND ON X-MAS WE ARE GONNA PUT BOTH OF YOU UNDER THE MISTLETOE!!" yelled Felix. "I DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, OK I LOVE HIM AS A FIREND AND NOTHING MORE!!!!!" I yelled at the guys.

"BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVE HIM MORE THEN A FRIEND!!!" Felix yelled back at me.

Jacks P.O.V.

I was in my room laying on my bed when my phone went off, it was a text from Ken. 

Ken: OHHHH YOU GOT A NEW BOYFRIEND! OHHHHHH ;)

Jack: What?

Ken: Nothing, just have Felix tell you or Mark..

Jack: Ken im not gay and Mark has a girlfriend, Amy. So no, I don't have a boyfriend... So to see whats going on ima go ask Mark, and I hope he well tell me all about.

Ken: Btw Marks gf broke up with him, I don't know why tho so yeah...

Jack: Oh shit! I wonder why? thare cute together...

I called Mark and waited for him to pick up. Gladly he did. 

THE CALL:     Jack        Mark

Hay what's up Jack?

Ken told me that I have a new boyfriend, and he said I can call Felix or you to ask what's going on so I called you...So whats going on?

Look Jack its nothing, just messing around with you dude.

Mark, what happened? Tell me, I wont get mad I swear, dude just tell me p-please...

I-I cant tell you, but when can we hang out again?

Don't just don't tell me Mark! Or ill come over thare and find out myself....So it be better to just tell me, ok?

Ok, but I didn't mean it! I wont tell you here so...But ill tell you I meant it as we were friends not like that....I'm not gay...B-bye Sean...

He hanged up, leaving me stressed out a bit, what did he mean 'as we ware friends'? Did I do something wrong? Should I go over thare and find out? What's going on? Did he mean...Wait, no Marks not gay...And why did he say my name like that? Like he was dreaming? The questions wont stop, I need to find out whats going on over thare. 

I got off the sofa slowly and roughly walked to my door, I was mad because Mark didn't tell me. I kinda slamed the door on my way out. I got to the parking lot to my car and texted Felix saying 'IM COMING OVER NOW' he didn't replay. Was it true? Are the guys just playing around with me?Is Mark gay, but he has Amy...."What the fuck is happing with me right now?" I said to myself as I started the car. I got out of the parking lot and stared driving to Felix's house.

-Time skip-

I was at Felix's house and got out my car and walked up to his door and knocked on it. A moment went by, then Felix answered opening the door and when he saw me he turned his head to the living room, "MARK YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!" he yelled smirking. "Felix shut the fuck up he's not my boyfriend, dude..." Said Mark with a red face looking straight at Felix. I looked at Mark and he looked back at the guys as Felix let me in his house. I then walked to the living room and looked at Mark and said "what the fuck is happing M-mark...". He looked up at me ,"Look, Ja-Sean...I really like you...That's why I broke up with Amy, because my feelings for you...I liked you for a long time." He said in a low tone looking at me, then looking at the guys and gave Ken a glare. 

"Mark...when you said the like 'I love you' thing it didn't sound like that, it sounded like you are in love with him." Wade said. I looked at Mark again and he was blushing, I glared at him and he took a look at me and his eyes stared to fill with tears. "im sorry Sean, I am so sorry" he said.

"I'm sorry too..." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay guys! Another updated chapter! YAY!!!

Edited- 5/20/2020

-Midnight🖤