5.Love is all a lie...

Marks P.O.V.

I was at Jacks house, we played video games, we just loved them. It was like 12am or something when we both got tried. He asked me if its cool if we can sleep together. I waned to say  'NO' but I cant miss something like that! Sleeping in the same bed as my crush!

After a long time of just messing arond and stuff like that,  I asked him "Can we be friends again?" he said yes, and then we just messed around for a bit more, we both then fell asleep.

Jacks P.O.V.

It was the weekend, YAY! And on Monday Mark has to leave, I wasn't happy about that. I wanted Mark to stay with me. But, as sad  as it is, Mark has to do his own thing, and live his own happy life! And I have to live mine. I was still in the bed with Mark, I was on the left and he was on the right. I'm awake but I think Mark still wants to sleep so I'm  just staying here and thinking about some sappy shit.

The more I think about it, the more I belived it....Love, love is all a lie...She left me because I'm not rich, hot, funny and so on and so on. I hate HER. She is a bich to me, and all she wanted was my dick, going in and out of her...What a slut.

I opened my eyes to see that I was looking into Marks. 'His eyes are like a wonder land' I thought to myself. 

"Hay, pretty boy, wacha looking at?" 

I giggled a bit at what he said. He than got out of the bed leaving me in it. "So..any plans for the day?" he asked looking at me. "We can do what ever you want to do, I suppose." I said. He turned around and looked at me shirtless, I little blush came across my checks as he truned around. "Like what you see?" he said while laughing a bit, playfully.

-TIME SIKP BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Marks P.O.V.

I was shirtless in front of Jack, I didn't think it was weird because we are both dudes, but then I turned around and when I did he blushed as I stayed thare looking at him. Then I enjoyed watching a small blush turn into a big one on his face. "Like what you see?" I said laughing a bit, but that only made his face turn into a cherry.

He put the blanket over his face and mumbled "N-no....I d-don't like it...". I then walked over to my bag which he told me to pack some clothes in, I grabbed a white shirt and put in on and grabbed some normal jeans with the same boxers.

He lifted the blanket from his face when I was getting changed and he looked like a cherry, it was kinda cute. I walked over to the bed and laid down in my spot and grabbed my phone from the night stand and stared to scroll throw twitter.

-2 hours latter 1pm-

Me and Jack where having the best time of our life and it helped me forget about Amy and it got me to think about love too, I don't know why but it did. love is all a lie....I thought to myself and I waned to ask Jack if love is all a lie to him but I didn't have the guts to do so, but I just let it slip out. "J-jack is love all a lie?" I asked in a worried voice. He turned to me as fast as he can.

"Mark....love is all a lie to me, but for you it can be all what life is about...L-love is dead to me..." he said in a voice like an angle. I stared to tear up when he said that, is he ok? Why is love dead to him? Who broke is heart? Was it me? I then stared to cry. But then I felt worm arms around me and looked up and Jack was hugging me. I hugged back......

"But you showed me love isn't a lie Jack, but I want to fill that crack in your heart...I really do love you Sean, ok? Never forget that..."

============================================================

2ed Chapter updated today...I fell asleep xD

Edited-5/21/2020

-Midnight🖤