20.Date night!

A/N: Hay, Stars! WHAT! 2 NEW CHAPTERS, IN ONE DAY! Yup, I'm in the writing mood today. Also the outside mood...So, MAYBY, only 2 new chapters today. Enjoy, Stars! *No smut in this chapter...JUST FUCKING WAIT*

Jacks P.O.V.

Yesterday, I told Mark how I feel. Also the day were we stared dating! And, its the day I asked to move in, which he said yes too! Aka, the best day of my life. 

I'm moving in tomorrow, so after the date, I have to get home and pack up my shit. I wonder were he's taking me...Nothing to much, I hope. I really don't want him spending a lot of money on me, he doesn't need to do that for me. All I want is a nice afternoon or night with Mark, I don't know when were leaving. He wont tell me anything about it, and I hate it!

I'm siting on the sofa, scrolling throw twitter. Mark is recording a video right now, a 3 scary games video, I think. Right now its 9am. I think were going at 10 or 11pm, but, like I said, I don't know. When he's done recording I'll try to ask him. 

My phone buzz's in my hand. I look at the top of the screen, to see that Mark has texted me.

-

Markimoo⭐: Hay, Jack...Can I call you babe and all that boyfriend stuff?

Jackaboy🍀: O///O Of course, babe.

-Markimoo⭐ has changed Jackaboy🍀 to Jack💕-

 Jack💕: Aw, let me do you now!

-Jack💕 has changed Markimoo⭐ to Daddy💞-

Daddy💞: I'm dead XD

Jack💕: I can hear you laughing, Daddy!

Daddy💞: ...

Jack💕: ???

Daddy💞: MY DIRTY ASS MIND XXXDDD

Jack💕: ...

Jack💕: Really, Mark...

Daddy💞: Yes!

Jack💕: I'll talk to you when you done recording, okay?

Daddy💞: Fine!

-

I like how he didn't say 'I love you', I don't want our first 'I love you' to each other over a text. He knew that, and doesn't what the either. 

I still cant believe that's he's my boyfriend! The week without talking to him was a lot...I found out that I still feel the same way I felt, back in those days, with green Jack and red hair Mark. 2016 and 2017. Trying to make myself straight. I hated those days...Trying to make myself like girls, I mean. Mark and the guys were one of the best things in my life.

I just wished I told Mark how I felt then, that why I didn't have to go throw all that again...And, me and Mark would stared our relationship sooner. 

My thought were soon stopped by a smiling Mark, walking out of his recording room. "3 scary games?" I ask, tilting my head a bit. "Okay, 1: Aw, your so cute! 2: No, I was recording a Minecraft video." he responded, smirking when he said I was cute, making me blush a light pink. 

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. YOUR SO FUCKING CUTE!" he says, smirking. I felt my face heat up more, the pink turn into a light red. I hide my face in my gray hoodie, "Stop it..." I whine out to him. He chuckles, "Fine..." he whines back to me, mocking me.

-TIME SKIP TO 11PM *STILL JACKS P.O.V.*-

Its 11pm and me and Mark are getting ready for the date, which he still didn't tell me anything about. I'm wearing a black, plan, shirt, a blue flannel over it. The black skinny jeans I'm wearing don't have any holes in them (unlike most of my jeans), and my hairs all did up and fluffy. I'm wearing my black glasses as well, which Mark really likes. My shoes, all black, but had a white bottom.