16.Fine.

A/N: My fat fucking ass fell asleep....I'm sorry....BUT I'm still gonna get those chapters done! Its just that the 18th chapter will be up tomorrow. Enjoy, Stars!

Jack P.O.V.

Mark was sooo dead when I see him again. I mean, I'm not scared to rip him apart, I'll fucking kill that man. Okay I'm not going to lie...It was cute, but I'm just not in the right mood in my life to do all this lovey dovey shit. 

I'm just what to sit on my white sofa and just think, like I am now. Thinking about what he meant by saying all that shit...He fucking has a little crush on me and 'ohhhh I love him!!' type of shite going on.

 He does...

Oh fuck me, you again!?!

You know it.

( A/N: If ya don't know how this is, its Jacks voices in his head from chapter...13? Yeah. Btw the voice is Anti...Ofc)

I look up at the blank, shiny, black T.V screen. Why does this have to happen to me? out of all this people....Me? Just like god said "Hay, Sean!!! lets fuck up your life, and make ya feel like shit!", well fuck you too god.

I tweeted out like 25 minutes ago that I'll be taking a 1 month brake from YouTube, I know its really long but I need it. YouTube will just add more stress to my life and I really don't need that right now. My subs have asked 'Why 1 whole month, like that's way to long jackaboy' and I just say I need it.

I sat up from the clean white sofa and start walking a long romantic walk to my kitchen, too stuff my fat ass mouth with food. I'll just make a sandwich and call it at that's I suppose. 

I open my cabinet and grabbed some peanut butter and softly set it on the countertop. I walk over to my fridge and opened the door to it, I then got some strawberry jelly and set in next to the peanut butter and closed the fridge.

I open another one of my 6 cabinet and got the bread, I opened it up and set tow pieces down and put it back. 

-little time skip to when done making sandwich because I'm lazy-

I sat back down on my sofa with the sandwich in my hands. I took one little bite.

Fat ass bitch...

I took another bite anyways, I don't care what people think of me.

Oh, yes the fuck you do...

then my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID...

...Mark...

I picked it up.

"Hello?" 

"Hay, Jack!"

"Hay."

"How are you?"

Broken. Useless. Alone. Clueless. Confused. Betrayed. Fragile. On the verge of tears. Depressed. Anxious. About to brake down. Ready to give up. Pathetic. Annoying. Distant. Lonely. Bitter. Heartbroken. Lonely. Rejected. Crushed. I feel like I'm just gonna fall apart at any moment. Empty. Defeated. Never good enough.

"Fine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! If you want you can read ahead of this chapter. I only have to edit spelling and making sure its the right words to use! Bye Stars!

Edited-5/31/2020

-Midnight🖤