1.Hang out?

Jacks P.O.V.

Its 2020, and still have a broken heart over my ex, just why...I kidnda didnt like her anymore, we fell out of love, I think. I got out of bed and got dressed, a white T-shirt, black cloak hoddie, and white plan shoes with black at the bottom. I then walked over to my bed and grabed my phone to check my notifications, but it was all just the same... no missed phone calls or messages.

I walked out to my liveing room and sat down on the sofa "Fuck brekfast, who needs it..." I said to myself, puting my hands over my face and stared to tare up inside. Almost about to cry I then got a text, I stoped what I was doing and looked at my phone and a couple seconds whent by. I graded my phone and saw that Felix texted me.

Felix: Hay Jack wanna come over with the boys?

Jack: By the 'boys' who all is coming?

Felix: Me, Wade, Ken, Bob, Ethan, Tyler and Mark.

Jack: Not right now, I don't really feel like it, Fe...

Felix: That's ok bro...But get better soon we wanna hang with the gang again, we never do anymore and Mark wants so see you again! You never talk to him anymore for some reason...And look, no ones gonna fan girl anymore! septiplier is dead bro its 2020 not 2016. So get better soon dude.

Jack: Thanks man, ill try and tell Mark we can hang out some other time, I miss him too. Well you guys have fun :)

 I put my phone back on the table and looked up at the ceiling trying to get my mind off her. Then started to think about septiplier, yeah Felix was right after all...It is dead but some fans do still ship it and it went way too far, plus I'm not gay. Mark may be gay but...Not me that's all I know.

Marks P.O.V.

I was at Felix's house with the guys waiting for Jack. I was gonna be so happy if he was gonna show up! I miss him so much...He never talks to me anymore, I never knew why but he might be dealing with some stuff right now so when he gets here ill give him a break.

Felix walked in with a sad face and looked at me and said "He's not coming...I'm sorry Mark..." I then floped down on the sofa in the living room whare we whare waiting, I was sad. Did I do something wrong to Jack? "But he said he was gonna hang out with you some other time! He's just not felling well some shit." Felix said with a smile. Now that I know why Jack is not talking is good and knowing ill get to see him again is good.

"I love him and miss him."

"You love him?" asked Felix.

"I always did...I love him more then a friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay!!! I have rewrite chapter...

Edited-5/20/2020

-Midnight🖤