35.Together

A/N: We're near the end! >:3 I don't really have anything to say... Well, enjoy the chapter :)

-

Jacks P.O.V.

I looked out the window, watching as we flew by trees and other cars. My head turned to Mark, the sexy male driving the car, "How much longer?.." I asked. He shrugs "Not much longer baby... I know it seems longer then the last drive there. And it is."

We were driving to the therapist building thing, I forgot what the name of it is... I wasn't as nerves as last time, but still, the nerve's ate at my stomach a little bit. I sighed out in 'Alright' and looked back out the window. 

Mark puts a hand on my thigh, patting it softly. "You alright?" He asks sweetly. I turn my head back to him, nodding but then seeing he still has his eyes on the rode ahead of us. "Yeah... I'm still kind of nerves though.." I respond, now looking through the front window. 

Mark hummed, "I understand that.. But there's nothing to worry about dear." he says soothingly. I sigh, "Your right... I should't worry, but I can't help it, ya know?" he nods his head and we leave it at that.

-Short time skip-

He parks the car, taking out the keys and putting them in his pocket of his dark gray hoodie. It looks so cute on him. He turns to me, giving me a weak smile, "You ready my little dove?" I giggle at the nickname, its one of my favorites after all.

I nod, giving him a half smile back, getting out of the car. I slowly walked to the doors, Mark following behind not that far away. I waited for him then opened the door to the office. We walked in, going to the front desk.

Mis.Rose looks up from her paperwork, "Oh, Why hello again! I'm glad you came back!" She smiles. 

Who the fuck has this much energy at 11am in the fucking morning? 

She looks up at her laptop. "Okay... Let me just see here... Yup! Sammy is ready for you! If you forgot its room 11B on the right!" She smiles and waves us goodbye. 

Me and Mark walked in the hallway, stopping at the door that had '11B Sammy' on the top of the door frame. I inhale and exhale slowly and calmly before opening the door. When I do this Mark comes in with me? Hmm...

I walk in and sit down on the sofa with Mark. Sammy looks up at us, smiling softly. "Hay Sean! Now, you may be a bit confused as to why Mark is joining us today. I've decided that today I will speak to both of you, see what you've guys have been through to together."

I nod my head, showing that I understand. 

"Okay... So.. How long have you guys been together?" They ask. "About a year now..." Mark answers, smiling to himself. They nod and write something down on a piece of paper. "And you know about Sean's self-harming..?" They ask Mark, and he nods as they write what he's saying down as well.

"Do you guys spend a lot of time together?" We both nod. They nod back. "Mark? Do you have.. Any similar thoughts as Sean... Or..?" They ask as to which Mark shakes his head, "Oh god no, not at all!" They nod looking off somewhere, most likely thinking. 

"So... You to have a very strong relationship it seems?" They ask, giving a weak smile.

We both nod.

"He will never know how much I love him.."

I think he's the one... I think I'm gonna do it.

Yeah... I'm going to do it...

-

A/N: OMG! I wrote this whole chapter without taking one single break! I'm proud of myself for that! :D Anyways.. I hope your having a good night/day! See ya next time!

-Midnight🖤