28.All over again.

A/N: Hay, stars! Uh... I don't have art for this chapter so... Just take this -(I-I)~ I don't really have anything to say so... Yeah! Just enjoy the chapter!

Jacks P.O.V

Shit!

Knocking could be heard as I panic, grabbing a dark red towel so the blood could at least blend it a bit. 

"Y-yeah?"

"You okay in there, baby? I heard you crying..."

I whipped the blood on my arms with the towel, a very sharp sting came as I did so, making me hiss. 

somebody tell me i'm not alone when i say i need a little love in my life

shit sorry I keep doing that XD I'm just gonna leave it there :p

I ignore it and keep going, getting a bit mad as more blood drips out.

"Jack... Please let me in..."

"NO! ... N-no..."

When I hear his footsteps fade I start the bath, washing all the blood out, leaving a few stains. I stand up slowly, trying my best to walk over to the bathroom cabinet. I open the door and grab some bandages.

I do my best with wrapping them over the bloody cuts on my arm, pulling the gray hoodie sleeve back up after. 

A gasp could be heard, making me turn my head to the bathroom door. What looks like a gold key dropped to the tiled floors, door wide open, Mark standing in the doorway. His eyes started to tear up as I panic inside. 

Tears slowly began to fall down his cheeks, hands cupped over his mouth. I looked down in shame, seeing that some blood on the bandage. While I was looking, I feel a pair of strong arms around me. 

I feel weak and my lags turn into jelly as I fall down. Me and Mark where now on the floor, him still holding me close, softly crying as I lay my head in his chest. He rested his chin on the top of my head, sighing as he tried to stop crying.

"I'm sorry..." Mark says as he holds my right hand, softly running his thumb over it.  

"Anything that is beautiful people want to break, and you are beautiful I'm afraid..." he says as he rocks me back and forth. (That's from a song called Ugly by Nicole Dollaganger sorry I can't add the link it wont let me -_- BUT I LOVE THE SONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

I open my lips, still thinking of something to say to my lover. I can feel his tears slightly wet my fluffy brown hair. "You don't have to be sorry Mark.." I say after a small pause, looking up at him as tears still flow down my cheeks. Not as much now, but still a lot.

"I did this to myself, its not like you cut my arm. You didn't do anything to make me do this Mark. I just overthink sometimes, and I do this. I know, I know... That's bad. But, it helps. I... I can't really tell you how, but just know that is does. I'll do my best to try and stop, okay?"

After about 2 minutes he says a faint "Okay... Lets get some rest.". He gets up off the floor, offering  a hand. I grab his hand and he helps me get on my feet, as my legs still feel like jello. We walk out of the bathroom, turning the light off and leaving the mess for the morning.

We walk to our bedroom, closing the door and climbing in bed. It's only now I see that Marks shirtless. My face tinted a pink as I change into my sleep where. I only sleep in boxers, so I take my black sweets off along with my hoodie. I look at my arm, seeing more blood stain the bandage. I should put more around my arm...

"Marky?"

"Yes baby?" 

"I should put more of this stuff around my arm, I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay..."

Marks P.O.V

Jack opens the door to our bedroom, closing it after as he goes to bathroom to put more bandages on. I lay in bed, the plain white covers draped over me. I try to get the image out of my head.. I never really thought that he'll start cutting again...

He comes back into the room, just in his boxers as well as throwing his shirt with his pile. He got into bed with me, cuddling up to my chest as I wrap my arms around him.

"Goodnight Jack, love you..."

"Night Marky, I love you to..."

*Next day- 11:25am*

I was in the dining room, a cup of coffee in my hand while his was across from me, waiting for him to wake up from his slumber. 

I look up as the sound of footsteps, and a chair being pulled so he can take a seat. When I look up he's taking a sip of his coffee, still just in boxers. "Your coffees really good Jack, you know that?" (That coffee really good as shit tho)

"Thanks Mark! I think so as well." he smiles at me.

After about 30 minutes of talking, I decide to bring it up.

"Hay Jack?"

"Mark?"

"How... How do you feel about..."

"About?"

"Getting a therapist....?"

---

A/N: HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! AN UPDATE ON TIME! I'm proud of myself. Again, I don't really have anything to say... But:

See you next Monday!

Edited- 10/12/2020

-Midnight🖤