21.Moving in!

A/N: Hay, Stars! Sorry for the last chapter...I forgot to edit some shit...But, hay, this chapter will be better! Enjoy! *Kind of a short chapter, but smut will be in the next one and this chapter is not really detailed a lot, sorry*

Jacks P.O.V.

Me and Mark both just woke up, and eat breakfast, which was just a bowl of fruit loops. I was wearing a light blue hoodie, covering the 'No fun' shirt I was also wearing. And, of course, the jeans I have on wear a nice blue color, with stringy holes here and there. White socks, no shoes yet.

Its kind of crazy, with moving in and all. I mean, like, me and Mark have only been dating for 3 whole days now, and I'm all ready moving in! But I cant be alone...I all ready stared cutting, not a lot, only 8 cuts, 4 on each arm. I'm working on stopping, but sadly, I think I might start again, I don't know why...I'll have to tell Mark sometime, but I don't want him to freak out. 

Mark said he has a little mini moving truck we can use, which I'm thankful for. Right now, were in Mark car, heading over to my house to pick up my shit. He parked in my driveway, then turning to me, "Ready?" he asked, "Ready."

We both got out of the car, rather quickly. Walking up to my front door, I took my keys out of my hoodie pocket, ready to unlock my door. I got up to the doorstep, Mark behind me, I put the key in the keyhole, turning it. After we both heard the click coming from the white door, I open the door and walk inside my home. 

"Nice place."

"Thanks."

"Where do we start?"

"My room, that's really all I need for stuff..."

Me and my boyfriend walk up the stairs, walk into the hallway, turning to the 2ed door on the left, aka, my room. We walk into my black and white room. (A/N: Chapter 11, paragraph 8, for room details.)

I walk to my closet while he sit on my bed, waiting for me. I open the doors, and to the right side of the closet where folded, brown boxes. I grabbed 9/27 of the boxes, closing the closet after words. I turn around to see Mark smiling softly at me, "You sure that's all you need?" He asked, looking at the 8 folded, big, boxes in my grasp.

"I have..." I pause, subtracting the numbers in my head, "19 boxes left, if we need them." I finish my sentence, with a silly smile on my face. "Okay. I'll help you pack." he says, getting up off the bed, walking over and takes 4 boxes out of my grip, leaving me with the other half.

-LITTLE MINI TIME SKIP OF 30 MINUTES *STILL JACKS P.O.V.*-

We where all done packing, but when I checked the recording room to check if I may have forgot something...AND I FOUND SAM! It was the jumbo one too! It was hided in the motherfucking closet. We had to grab another box for it, so in total we used 12 boxes.

All we did pack up was, my recording stuff for when I'm off brake, my room/clothes, the pads for recording which had its own box, and lastly...My white bored. (A/N: In this story, he doesn't have BB (His cat), just to let you know.)

He helped me put all the boxes in the mini moving truck, which, surprisingly, all the boxes fit in the tiny thing. 

We're home now, and my hoodie sleeves were rolled up, it being to hot...And you can see my cuts, which I didn't realize until...

"Sean, what's on your arms?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

"What?" I say, as I try to pull me sleeves, but he takes my right arm in his grasp, looking over the 4 cuts on my arm. I thought he was going to yell, but then I feel warm, lips on 1 of my 4 cuts. I watch Mark kiss all 4 cuts on the right, he then grabs my left arm, doing the same. 

He looks me in the eyes, "I love you so much, Sean...All ways remember that." he then puts on a small smile, make me put one on as well. He leans in and kisses me, I kiss back as soon as he puts his lips on mine. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of a shit chapter, I know...BUT! I want to give a shoutout to 

FAYBELLEchon (Wont let me @ you :(...)

For giving me hope in this shit book...I'm not good with words...But, just fucking thank you! And if you not following them now...I'll be in your fucking closet...BYE-BYE! No, but really, FAY, you are the best! You gave this book so much hope, again, thank you...

Edited-6/3/2020

-Midnight🖤