15.Drowning in my tears.

A/N: HA! I told you that I will get 14-17 done! Just 2 more to edited and 1 to finish! Enjoy, Stars! 

Jacks P.O.V

I have just lost all hope in this shit world. If I cant get it all together anytime soon, then I think I'm just gonna give up on life. Life is just so pointless now that I'm thinking about it. I mean fuck, I have been so down and I cant find it in my self to get back up and enjoy life again.

I then got up off my bed carelessly. I need some fucking coffee in my sad, lonely, shitty, worthless, dead inside and all that sad shit in my life I had  to live. I walked to my bedroom door and opened it while the dark oak door making a small creek sound. 

Walking deadly to my kitchen to get some coffee, was just like everyday now. I walked in my kitchen, feeling the cold floor white tile on my right bare foot, then my left. I slowly walked to the coffee maker and got it all set up before I got a coffee mug.  

The coffee mug was a nice and shiny white, and the holder was shaped like a C, and in all black on the coffee mug was the word 'UNT' so that it spelled out cunt. I softly giggled to myself and began to make my black coffee as I thought to myself.

Why was I this sad? Why am I not happy? Will I ever get over it? Should I take a brake from YouTube? Why did she do this to me? Out of all the people in the world...Why me? 

(A/N: Okay, they are YouTubers, but I just left out the part when they make videos! Just thought I should say that!) 

While I was drowning in my own thoughts, I was stopped by a beeping sound from the silver coffee maker. I then went back into real life and not my pity, baby thoughts. I looked at the coffee mug for a moment then grabbed it. I looked inside the cup to see just plan black coffee and then I set it down carefully beside the shiny coffee maker. 

Right next to the toaster was a little jar filled to the rim with sugar for my daily coffee. I grabbed tow small sugar packs and put it in my coffee, then took the cunt mug in my hands and swirled it around a bit, making the black coffee go to the rim of the mug and back down over and over again. 

"Oh, coffee gods...Show me life again." I say softly in a whisper to myself before taking a sip. I closed my eyes for a moment while I brought my coffee down a little, then taking another sip. I then smiled to myself and then I thought. 'I need to fucking check the mail.'

I put my mug down and walked out of the kitchen and to the front door of my house. I had a plan black t-shirt on and some gray sweet pants. I slipped on my white shoes and walked out the door, shutting it on my way out.

I walked over to my mail box right next to my driveway and opened it up. I looked inside and saw one single small envelope and grabbed it. I looked at the tag that was on it too see who it was from. 'To: Sean, From: Markimoo' it said, I walked back into my home and sat at the dinning table before opening the box up.

In the envelope was a letter so I picked it up and read it carefully.

(I got lazy so here's just a pic of the letter xD)

what.

the.

fuck.

Mark...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I LOVE THE DETAIL I ADDED!!! YOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye-bye, Stars!

-Edited-5/31/2020

~Midnight🖤