36.Why? (Final Chapter)

A/N: It comes to an end! :D Well, enjoy this last chapter! *Head pats*

-

2 months later...

Jacks P.O.V.

I was by the front door of my home, putting my shoes on, about to go on a 'walk'. "Mark! I'm going on a walk! Love you!" I yell out to him. "Okay! Love you to!" He yelled back, making me blush and smile. 

I open the door, a chill going down my spine as it is kinda cold out today. Good thing the hoodie I was wearing was heavy though so I won't get to cold, it was Marks hoodie. I walk out and close the door behind me, shoving my hands into the pockets of the dark gray hoodie.

I then start to walk to a nearby jewelry store, only about 5-10 minutes away. I would take my car, but I needed a walk anyways. 

I couldn't stop smiling! Now... I know it might seem a bit to early.. And it kinda is... But I'm going to propose to Mark tonight! I'm gonna take him out tonight on a date, and then I'm gonna pop the big question and gonna tie the knot!

I've been planing it ever since 2 months ago! I'm so happy! He has got to say yes! He's so perfect! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!

And yes, I'm 100% ready to do this. I've been ready for 2 months. I already know what ring I wanted and everything, I have already paid for it, I just need to pick it up. 

I wanna start a family with my Marky. I wanna start a whole new chapter in life with him. He is my only true love. I can feel it. We're perfect for each other. He and I have said it more then 100 times by now. And I believe it. And I know it.

I walk up to the door of 'Kay', still smiling away to myself. I open the doors, stepping in and looking around. They have some nice ass shit in here. I walk up to the place you look at rings and stuff.

"Hay! I um ordered a ring yesterday, and was told to pick it up today." I say to the lady at behind all the pretty and shiny jewelry. 

She looks up at me when I started talking. "Okay, and whats your name sir?" She asks. "Sean." I responded. She nods and gets a notebook, looking throw it. "Yup! You ordered a gold, clear diamond ring with red and green colored diamonds as well, right?" I nodded. 

"Okay and it looks like its already paid for so I'll be right back sir." 

I look normal on the outside but on the inside I was jumping with joy! I can't believe it! I can't wait till tonight!

She comes back shortly after with the ring in a small black box. She looks at me "Paper or plastic?" she asks. "Plastic please. Could you put it in a small bag to?" She nods and puts it into a small white plastic bag and hands it to me. I grab it, "Thank you!" I say while walking out, hearing a "No problem." as I do so.

I walk out and onto the sidewalk, putting the small item in my hoodie pocket. Then I started smiling again as I walk home to my lover. 

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jack walked home, his heart skipping a beat as he thought of Mark. He hung onto the box tightly, tears coming to his baby blue eyes. Tears of joy. He almost skipped when he walked but he kept his cool. 

About 8 minutes pasted by and he was at his doorstep. There doorstep. What Jack didn't notice, is that Marks car wasn't parked in the driveway... 

He opened the door to there home and took a step inside, still full of hope and joy. "Mark!" He snag, calling out to his boyfriend. He waited a few minutes... Nothing. 

"Mark?! Babe?! I'm home..." He yelled, still not getting a answer. 

'Maybe he fell asleep...' He thought to himself as he put his keys into the bowl they have on the kitchen table. He sighed and was going up to there bedroom  to go see if Mark was asleep... But he saw a note on the coffee table..