11.A little vist gone wrong...(p.1)

A/N: Hay, Future Midnight here! Sorry for not editing chapters for 2 days...My brother came over and I never see him so...Yeah! Anyways, ENJOY!

Jacks P.O.V.

It was about like 6pm and she said she was coming at 7pm so I thought it was about time to get ready, I looked at the clock, 6:12pm. That's good right? I get to talk to her in about 40. I get to talk to the girl who broke my heart in 40 minutes...Good.

I just have to hope that....Anti wont be apart of this...last time me and Gab got into a fight...I felt Anti try to get out. I cant control him anymore, I don't know why but I just cant. I think its because he's to strong..And he can control me more because...Well...I don't know.

I turned my head to look at the clock on the left.

6:24pm

Was I really lost in thought that long? Well its time to get ready, I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a short shower and freshen up a little. 

I opened the door to my bathroom and walked in as the cold tile floor touched my bare feet and I closed the door, yes I do live alone but I still like the door closed when I shower. Its kinda like a little rule my guest HAVE to follow as well. Note to self: Put MUST HAVE DOOR CLOSED WHEN SHOEWR OR I KILL YOU, too rule book.

I strip out of my clothes and put the water on hot, and hoped in as the warm water hit my body. It felt good, I haven't had nice warm shower in a long time. I washed my body and hair and hoped out. I wrapped a towel around my waist before walking to my room. 

My room had all white walls but one was black with white long strips all over it, crossing over each other. It was the wall ware my bed was. My bed had nice dark blue blanket and plan white sheets and the pillows are just a normal white. My closet was in a little hall to the left of the door. My dark oak dresser was right next to my soft bed.

I walked to my dresser and just picked out some normal clothes like a, white shirt and a blue flannel with plan black jeans. After I got dressed I waited in the living room and looked at the clock.

7:00pm

"Just in time." I say to myself.

I waited about 5-6 minuets and then heard a knock on the door. 

"Babe, im here!!!" 

Slut... I thought to myself while I walked to the door and slowly opened the door. She looked up at me and smiled, she was in a short black and white dress and the necklace I gave her on our first date.

"BADE, HI!" she yelled. Yay this bitch again....YAY YAY YAY, IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF SHE DOESE NOT LEVE!!! I sighed and looked at her and said, "You should not be dressing like that if you only want to hop on this dick, you know." I said looked straight at her, she frowned which made me smirk.

"I just thought, you know we can just give this a shot talk and start over...And be happy." she said with a small smile. I laughed, I think a LOL (Had to add that one...sorry ;> ) "YOU THINK I WAS HAPPY WITH YOU...OH MY FUCKING GOD, HELL NO I WASN'T HAPPY WITH YOU YA SLUT, YOU HOP ON EVERYBODYS DICK!! WHY WAS I EVEN STILL WITH YOU!?!?!" I yelled at her, her small smile turned to a frown. 

"Because you loved me and I lov-" she began but I cut her off, "No the fuck you don't Gab." I said with a straight face. She looked up at me.

"I just want to talk...Sean, please..."

I sighed and gave up, I moved a little to let her in, her face lit up as I moved. When she walked in she ran over to the sofa and sat down, I shut the door and sat down as well, this one was a 3 seater so I sat on the right and she sat on the left...Nobody in the middle. 

"What da fuck do you wa-" I stared but could not finish, to the fact that I felt something bad about to happen...And I was right. I felt like I was gonna throw up so I told her to wait as I ran to the bathroom. 

I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror and I what I saw made my hart drop...My eyes are glowing green and blue and I had a slash around my neck (THE FUCK THING UP ON TOP THE FUCKING ART THING) 

I hared a know on the door..."Sean, are you ok...babe?" Gab said in a soft voice.

Everything moved slow, I can only see a little and I can not talk...But I can see...I lost control. I saw myself walk to the door and open it, "WHAT THE FUCK SEAN!!!WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?" Gab yelled.

"Names Anti...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay...Bye xD

Edited-5/19/2020

-Midnight🖤