22.Make you mine.🌶

A/N: Hay, Stars! Yup! Smut chapter, don't like it, then skip over the smut. There will be a warning. Enjoy, you sinners! Oh! And, I updated my labtop when I was asleep, so now you guys should get FULL edited chapters! Enjoy, you lovely, sinning, Stars! And thank you for 360+ reads! The reason why the cover for the chapter is up there you ask? Wattpad has been flagging the smut art up top. I'm gonna do this to all the smut art from now on to try to get Wattpad off my back. Have fun reading this cringe smut ;) Update: It didn't work...

Marks P.O.V.

It has been 4 and a half mouths since he's moved In with me, and its been amazing! He's also back on YouTube, but we haven't told our fans about our relationship, but soon we will. He has stopped hurting himself, thank god! He told his fans about it, but he doesn't want them to worry. Better then them finding out themselves, to be honest. 

I've just finished recording a video, a hands simulator video with Bob and Wade. Right now, I'm laying on the sofa with Chica, checking Instagram and so on. Jacks recording a meme time in one of the guest rooms, we made his recording/office room. I swear, that fucking bell is gonna be the death of me.

As I was petting Chica, I heard a door open and footsteps coming my way. I turned my head to the little hallway right next to the stairs, and see Jack standing there. "Hay there, beautiful." I say, a little smirk tugging at my lips, making its way on my face.

I watched as his pale skin tinted light pink, making him look down a little. He brings his head up, looking me in the eyes after. His eyes have: wonder, love, and a little bit of...Huger? I brush it off as a mistake. Chica gets up off the sofa, walking over to her bed and laying down, closing her eyes, trying to get some sleep. (A/N: Fucking mood.)

He walks over to me, siting on my lap while I lay down. His ass is right above my dick, making my face tint red as well as his. He tilts his head a bit, "Is this okay?" he asked, his eyes flashing with a sudden lust. I nod my head, eager to see what my boyfriends gonna do next. 

"What about this?"

*SMUT COMING SOON, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

He then scooted down a bit, making sure his ass rubs against my cock, earning a soft grunt from my throat. I closed my eyes for a second, when I opened them, I looked into his lustful eyes as he tried to make them look as innocent as possible. Which he 95% succeeded, the other 5% being filled with love mixed with huger and lust.

I felt my pants tighten a bit around my crotch area, making him giggle. "You liked that?" he asked tilting his head to the side a bit again. He grinded on me again, making me close my eyes and grunt at the feeling again.

I suddenly got off the sofa, grabbing him, as he swigged his legs around my waist, my hands on his waist. He lead his head down, connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss as I lead us into our now shared bedroom. 

I kicked open the door, slamming open the wood door. As we walked in, I throw him on the bed, not hard but softly, not wanting to hurt him. I giggle a bit as he bounced. I turn around, closing and locking the door. 

"Why do you have to lock the door?"

"Chica can scratch the door open."

He chuckled a little bit at that fact. He laid down as I walk over to him, a smirk placed on my lips. I climbed on top of him, keeping the slick smirk on my face as I lean down and kiss his sweet, pink, soft, lips. 

After about 15 seconds of that, I bite at his bottom lip, asking to explore his mouth. He opens his mouth a small bit, so I can slip my tongue inside, I do so. He doesn't bother fighting for dominant, wanting me to take full control. 

Our tongues dancing together, turning both of us on more. I glided my hand up his shirt, wanting it off right away. He gets the message, taking his shirt off along with mine, throwing them on the floor. 

We go back to having a heated make out session, my hands now going to unbutton his jeans. As I unbutton his pants, he moans into the kiss as I do so. When I'm done undoing his pants, I move my lips to his neck, and start kissing and sucking, marking him as mine. His moans a bit louder.

I pull his pants off, throwing them with our shirts, I do the same with my jeans. He moans as I start to nibble on his pale skin, turning the pale color to a purple-blue one. "M-mark~" Jack moans as I find his sweet spot, so I start sucking harder. 

I start to rub the bulge in his boxers, making him moan louder. I bit my lip as I hear his little cry's of pleasure leaving his perfect lips. 

"Mark, I-I cant wait! P-please~!"

"Thats all I needed to hear, baby boy~"

I pull his boxers off, again, doing the same with mine. I watched as his legs spread open a bit more as he looks at my erected cock.

"Eager much?"

"Shut the fuck up and grab the lube, cunt."

I chuckle as I lean to the side, opening the night stand, grabbing the bottle of lube. "Relax." I say, as I pour some lube on my fingers. He spreads his legs more, ready to be prepped. He took a deep breath before I stared to prep him. 

I slide one of my fingers inside of him. He hissed at the pain he was feeling, "Its okay, It will feel so good soon, baby." I say, trying to calm him down. He nodded his head, taking another deep breath before I put a another finger in. 

I wait a bit, then putting the second finger in. He didn't hiss this time, but let out a small grunt. I trusted my fingers inside of him, making him moan a little. 

When I thought he was prepped enough, I took my fingers out of him. I lubed up my dick and lined myself up and slowly pushing in, grunting at the warmness and tightness, while Jack moaned softly. 

I stopped to let him get used to my size. 

"You c-can move now, M-mark." 

I slowly moved out and in again, making me grunt and him moan. "How are you so tight?~" I grunt as I go a little faster. "Oh~ F-fuck!~" he moans as I go faster. "I-it feels so good!" he moans louder, as I grunt for as a reply. 

"Please~ Faster!~" 

I start to move faster and harder, him tightening around me, "Oh, baby~" I moan as he does so. Wanting more, I grab his waist and start slamming into him. "OH, FUCK!~ MARK!~" he moans as loud as he can as I hit his g-spot. 

I continue to do this as a thin sweet is placed on both of us. "Mark, I'm close!" he warns me, making me start going even faster then before. Moaning, grunting, and skin slapping comes off the room walls as we make love.

"Mark! I'm gonna cum-" 

He moans my name as he came on his stomach, making him tighten around me, in doing so, he made me cum inside of him. 

I pulled out and laid down beside him, both of us a panting mess. We cleaned up soon after, laying done, cuddling each other. Until we both fall asleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRINGE SMUT! XD I KNOW! Anyways, I have another shout out ta give!

septicbooperdooper! Wattpad wont let me @ anyone still...

You gave me more hope in this book as well! Again, I'm not good with words. JUST, THANK YOU! Go follower her/him/them! Sorry...I don't know you gender...If you don't follow this grate writer, I will come to your house! Bitch...L'LL FUCKING DO IT...Yeah thats right...YOU FOLLOW THEM...Bye-bye! Btw...I'm going to my dads, so no chapters for like...2 or 4 days...More likely only 2 days. Bye-bye now!

Edited-6/4/2020

-Midnight🖤