Death is never easy

--Time Skip,  months--

Y/N POV:

"Wait so that teacher was possessed, yes?"

"in a sense. yes?"

"by Voldemort"

"yes."

"I don't understand how did he even get on the grounds, You said that that's impossible!"

"I said it's unlikely, not impossible."

"That's- BLOODY AWESOME!"

"IT IS MOST DEFIENENTLY NOT!"

"NOT HIM!! HARRY POTTER, He's my age, and he defeated VOLDEMORT HIMSELF!" I threw myself onto the couch, face up. "Can he fight?"

"Pardon?"

"Can harry fight? Like me?" Uncle Albus rolled his eyes and returned to his newspaper,

"No one can fight like you Y/N" I lifted my head and smirked at him, 

"Your right, I'm awesome." I jumped up and walked like I was on a runway out of the room, I could hear uncle Albus laughing as I walked up to my room, grabbing my wallet, shoes, pocket knife, and beeper. I ran downstairs and towards the door. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I dragged myself around to face Uncle Albus;

"Becca invited me to go shopping with her and Hazel said I could. We planned this weeks ago, plus Uncle Albus, she just came out to her parents, and they're upset with her right now. She NEEDS a friend." He huffed;

"Alright be back by dark." 

"Thank you!!" I ran up to him gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before running out the door. I flipped into a bird and took off soaring in the sky. I dropped down behind a bush, I walked out into the street and up to Becca's house. Her mother opened the door.

"Oh hello Y/N."

"Hello Mrs. Rose."

"I'm guessing you're here for Becca?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Very well, you can go get her. She's in her room."

"Thank you." I walked upstairs into Becca's room and pushed open the door. She turned around and smiled. I walked up and hugged her, "How are you?"

"I'm okay, but ill be better after we get coffee and clothes." We both laughed as we walked out of the room and downstairs.

"Be back by dinner Becca!"

"I'll try mom! Bye," We walked out and got in Becca's car.

"I see you are getting along well."

"She's only acting like that cause your here. If you weren't she would probably still be ignoring me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. But to make it up to you coffees on me." I waved my hand over my wallet and I immediately felt it grow in thickness. It's illegal to duplicate galleons but not in the muggle world, they can't tell if it's real or fake.

"YAY!" We laughed and blasted music, screaming our hearts out. Well until we reached the drive-through. We ordered our drinks and I handed Becca $20 for the drinks. We drove to the outlet and got out of the car. We walked into every clothing store, I would buy a couple of things but wave my hand sending the items back to my bedroom. I usually would do this in the bathroom of each store and just say I couldn't find anything.

"Y/N!"

"WHAT" I ran around the corner to see Becca in a stunning silk dress. I made it obvious that I thought it looked good by opening my mouth wide and letting my jaw drop. I would never wear anything like this but I wanted to boost her confidence.