Triwizard Tournament

Y/N POV:

"Let's go." I grabbed into Bear, and Jinx while Uncle Albus grabbed Hazel. I nodded and at the same time we spun and the room around us disappeared. We landed in the middle of the field that was now blown to pieces. 

"Great Scott...." I looked at the house and tears rose to my eyes. I pushed them down and started walking. The house was burnt to ash. 

I walked inside as much as I could but once I stepped on a piece of wood and it cracked in half I jogged out

"It's not stable. We can't go in." Hazel burst out in tears, Jinx grabbed onto her and cried with her. I adjusted my black cloak over my head and started walking around the side. I heard a crack and then a snap. I whipped around and before Uncle Albus could say anything I caught an arrow in my hand that had come from the forest. " Stay here." 

I turned my head towards the forest and walked to the middle of the field. I looked around and then I heard a huff and another arrow shot out of the forest. I pulled out my dagger and stuck it upward, the arrow sliced in half and fell to the ground. I pulled off my hood and looked in the direction that the arrow came from. There was a rustle in the bushes. I reached for my sword but stopped when I saw a familiar face come out. 

"FIRENZE!" I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. 

"Are you alright youngling?" He let me down and seconds later Bane emerged from the forest. 

"Hello, foaling."

"Bane, Hello. It's so good to see you both. I-I could be better but I'm alright." 

"We've been taking turns watching the house from the forest. Magnus was the one to see you in the forest the other day. We all felt a disturbance but we didn't expect this. He came to fetch help but by the time we got to where he saw you last all that was left was the body."

"I-I'm sorry. I should've come ba- wait did you say body? as in one?"

"Well yes, only one. However, It is alright foaling. You are one of us remember that. No one else has come since you left. But with your cloak, I didn't realize it was you."

"I don't think they should be coming back anytime soon."

"Did you... well?" I looked at Bane and nodded. 

"I didn't have a choice."

"We understand." I smiled and nodded at them before looking back at Uncle Albus who had one hand on Hazel's head and the other on his wand while he watched us. I nodded at him and he nodded back before turning away. Bear was sniffing the outside of the house with his ears down.

"Where did you run to young one?"

"Hogwarts." 

"You brought them through to forest then to a school!?"