Recovery

Y/N POV:

"Alright Miss Y/N, you are dismissed to leave- BUT DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY EXTRA ACTIVITIES THAT MAY HURT YOU!"

"Yes Madam Pomfrey, Thank you." I sat up and grabbed my blood-stained plaid. It's been five days since I got here and I'm so ready to get out. I didn't think I needed to stay longer but- whatever she says, I'm too tired to care. 

I walked out of the room and into the halls, I took a deep breath before heading to my dorm. I walked in and Bear immediately jumped all over the place, I laughed and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the sink and washed my face and hair. Then I casted a cleansing spell over myself since I'm not allowed to get wet for another day. I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of loose shorts and a hoodie. I slipped off my one leg jeans and then I put on the cotton shorts. 

I pulled off my tank top and put on some deodorant, then I looked at my bra.  great... I grabbed a black bralette and tried pulling my bra off. I reached behind me and tried to unclip it but it snapped on my back- gah! I opened my hand and grabbed my bra-

"Alohamora" The bra snapped open and fell to the ground, I opened my eyes wide and frowned... "Wow- uh okay, didn't expect that to work." I shrugged and slipped on the bralette and hoodie. I pulled my hair into a ponytail with a few extra strands and then slipped on a pair of sneakers. 

I grabbed my wand and slipped it into my pocket, I sat down in my bed and rubbed my face... LUPIN! I jumped up but grabbed onto my bedpost when a wave of dizziness hit me. I regained my balance and poured Bear a bowl of dog food. I walked out of the room and into the halls, I walked into the great hall but he wasn't at the table, I walked down to his classroom and opened the door. 

Two voices were talking from his office, I walked through the tables and up to his office. 

"I've looked worse, believe me." 

"You've been sacked?!"

"No..no- I resigned." The sound of paper ripping covered the sound of my steps.