"You and your bloody chicken."

Y/N POV:

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEEP*

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I threw my hand out from under the blanket and turned off my alarm. I opened my eyes and looked up at the dark oak ceiling. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked over to my bag and brought it to the bathroom with me. I waved my hand across the room and everything was scrubbed clean within a matter of seconds. I emptied all of my things into the cabinets and medicine cabinet. I put my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving cream, razor, face wash, loofa, and my body scrub in the shower before turning it on. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, underwater, and a black bra and set it down on the counter.

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water wash over me. I shaved my legs and washed my body and hair. I hopped out a wrapped a towel around my body and then one on my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and opened one of my boxes from the house. I grabbed Bears food and water bowls, I set them down and grabbed my wand, I have to get used to this.

I pointed my wand at the bowls and they filled up. I walked back into the less foggy bathroom and got dressed. I took the towel off my head and brushed  through my hair. I pointed my wand at my head and heavy steam erupted from the end, my hair was dried and straightened before I could blink. I heard footsteps and peeked my head out of the bathroom. 

"Y/N?" Uncle Albus.

"IN HERE!" I walked out and grabbed a white long sleeve shirt, I slipped it over my head and walked out to uncle albus. "Hey."

"Ah hello, here you go." He handed me a tall stack of what looked like school uniforms.

"Uh, what's this for?"

"You. To wear." I walked back into the bedroom and placed the stack on my bed, causing Bear to jump up and go over to his bowl. I lifted a grey plaid skirt and turned around to face Uncle Albus. "No. Absolutely not!"

"Y/N you must!"

"HOW in the WORLD am I supposed to fight someone off in a SKIRT.?!"

"Make it work, you always do, Now hurry I'm walking you to the great hall today." 

I mumbled several curse words under my breath as I changed into the skirt. I threw several more shirts and jackets around before finally just wearing a white long-sleeve bodysuit, with a plain black robe, and the ugly greyish- green, plaid skirt that rested halfway down my thigh. I strapped my wand onto my thigh, as usual, along with my hand knife. I slid my swords over my back but they weren't visible due to my hair and the robe. I  put on some light makeup, as usual, just mascara and highlighter. I put some chapstick on and petted Bear on the head as I left my room. I waved my wand around the room and several dog toys appeared. 

"I'll be back Bear, Bye!" He barked at me as I met Uncle Albus by the door, 

"Ready?"

"Yup." He glared at me over his glasses. I curled my lip and made my voice very high pitched and annoying;

"Yes Sir!" He shook his head as he looked at the ground and we walked out of the room. I stuck my hand out as we walked down the halls. 

"What?"

"I know you have my bag."

"Give it. "

"What do you say?"

"PLEASE."

"good." He gave me my black leather backpack and smiled at me, I just rolled my eyes and put my backpack over my shoulder' Students roamed the halls but it was very few. It was 5 to 7 so most students were already in the great hall. "You know Y/N, I just wanted to say that well. You have grown up to be a very beautiful young woman."