The Quidditch game

Y/N POV:

*BEEP* BEEP*BEEP*

"ughhhhh" I hit the snooze button and dove my head into my pillow. I started to fall back asleep when my door burst open and my alarm goes off at the same time, I sat up and yelled; "IM AWAKE I-" I hit my head on my headboard and fell back, I got tangled in the blankets and fell on the floor. "auhhh that hurt."

"I'm sorry to startle you Y/N, but I need you to come with me to breakfast so we can discuss the game today." I crawled up and threw my sheets back on the bed.

"Couldn't we talk right now?"

"Well, that was the original plan- but it seems you have failed to be up in time so we will discuss this over breakfast." I trudged into the bathroom and stuck my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Do you have todaFail?"

"I beg your pardon?" I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth.

"Do you have to say failed?"

"Well, how else would you say you didn't do it."

"Since you didn't get up early we cant?! That's it. simple. easy. and it doesn't crush my self-esteem." I closed my door and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and opened the door. I leaned against the doorway and watched Uncle Albus make my bed and then lay down. "really?" 

"What I'm not going to lay on a messed up bed."

"But you're just gonna- nevermind." I opened my drawer and grabbed a pair of blue ripped jeans, and a black Hogwarts hoodie. I grabbed a black bra and a pair of black ankle socks. I walked back into the bathroom and closed the door, I got changed and opened the door once more. I took out my makeup bag and started to put on some mascara, I could hear Uncle Albus laughing at me, obviously cause of my facial expression.

"SHUSH, can you feed Bear for me. Thank you!" He huffed and grunted getting up, I heard pellets drop into his bowl. I applied some highlighter on my cheeks, cupids arrow, and my inner eye. I put on some lip gloss before leaving the bathroom and slipping on some black and white tennis shoes. I put my wand in my back pocket and walked out into the common room. 

                                                   (Like this with jeans and B&W converse)

"Ready?"

"Yep, BYE BEAR!" We walked to the door and peeked our heads out, making sure no one saw. We walked out and headed for breakfast. "Did Hazel and Jinx leave?"

"Yes, this morning, they will be back next weekend."

"Oh okay." 

"So since we're almost there, You will be sitting with the staff today. But because it's very stormy out I need you on the lookout, especially up in the sky.  Do you have your glasses?"