Christmas Holiday

Y/N POV:

"Harry?!"

"H-hey Y/N." I whipped around to face Uncle Albus in the doorway. 

"Care to explain?"

"Yes- well.." He started walking around the kitchen my eyes following his every move. "Harry would've been one of the only people left at school, his friends Hermione and Ron have both been called away for the holiday, So I thought after you both have spent time in this house what's the difference to do it again."

"Uh, a 12 YEAR DIFFERENCE!?"

"Now now Y/N. You know better than to be rash in front of the house guest,"

"IM not being rash, I am just surprised, to say the least."

"If it makes it any better, I didn't know about this till today.." I glanced over at Harry, I mean this isn't that bad, we've talked, we get along, he's nice and kinda cute, I sighed and softly smiled at him.

"Thanks, Harry. I-I okay, fine."

"I wasn't asking, now I have to be off, I will pick harry up-"

"YOU'RE NOT STAYING?"

"Well of course not Y/N, I have my own family  I must return to."

 He spun around and disappeared from the kitchen, even though I know he was just saying it to cover up for Harry those words hurt me, the thought of being without him, or him not being MY Uncle, hurt me. 

"Miss, Hazel will take Mr. Harry Potter's bags up to your room for tonight, your tea is on the counter." Hazel picked up the bag and started walking out.

"Mkay, HOLD UP- Did you say MY ROOM?"

"Well yes of course Miss, Mr. Harry Potter has nowhere else to stay." Hazel walked out of the room leaving me open-mouthed.

"I could sleep on the couch if you want- "

"No no it's fine- You can have the bed and I can sleep with Jinx."

"Are you sure I don't want to intrude?"

"No- yeah I'm sure." He smiled and I nodded at him, I grabbed my tea and took a sip before realizing he didn't have anything to drink. "Do you want a drink?"

"Oh um sure."

"Whatcha want- we have basically anything you want."

"Pumpkin juice maybe?"

"Got it." I grabbed a mug and placed it on the counter, I grabbed the empty jug in the fridge and tapped it with my wand, It filled about halfway with Pumpkin juice, I poured it into his glass and placed it on the counter. 

"Thanks."

"Yeah."

"Y/N!"

"Yeah, Jinx?"

"Did you say you were sleeping with me?"

"Yes."

"Why."

"Because I'm giving Harry my bed."

"FINE! But you have to go get the Christmas decorations from the attack. Right now."

"Fine fine." I set down my drink and started walking out when I heard Harry run out of the kitchen.

"I can help, it's the least I can do."

"If you want." I rolled up my sleeves and jumped up grabbing the string attached to the attack doorframe, I pulled it down revealing a staircase. I climbed up and pointed my want at the lamp, It lit up instantly, Harry climbed up and rolled his sweatshirt sleeves up.