New Nickname

Y/n POV:

It's been a fortnight since I last trained. The champions haven't really associated with each other much since the physical exam.  I've attended classes and lingered in the back- students send me glares and that article Rita put out didn't help. Especially the lines- and I quote;

"Harry Potter has found love at Hogwarts- well, more than one love. Colin Creevey, one of Harry's good friends told us Mr. Potter was never seen without the company of Hermione Granger, a stunningly pretty muggle-born, who like Harry, is a top student.
  But that's not all who Mr.Potter has taken interest in. Champion Y/N has also shown compassion towards Harry. Various students have noted that in previous years Miss. Y/n and Mr.Potter were around each other quite a lot throughout the year. I myself have seen the two participating in loving actions during the wand weighing." 

After I read the article I threw it in the fire causing Malfoy to let out a barking laugh as he was the one who gave me the article one night in the common room along with the comment, 

"What kind of loving actions?" 

So this leads me to be where I am right now. I groaned and rolled out the bed- I glanced at the clock and almost cried. 5:15 am. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then changed into a black tank top, and a pair of camo patterned shorts. I tied my holster to my thigh and placed my dagger and wand, then a placed my gun on my backside. I put my sword holster on my back per usual. Then wrapped my arrow bag over it. I grabbed onto my bow and walked down to the common room. I went over to Hazel and Jinx's room and just as I was about to knock on the door it opened. 

"Is Miss Y/n ready?" I regained myself and looked down at Jinx. 

"As ill ever be." 

"Good- Jinx will see you there."

"WAIT-" But before I could finish Jinx snapped his fingers and left. I groaned and walked towards the window and watched as his silhouette popped up on the lawn. 

"Can't keep your pet under control?" I turned my head and saw Draco leaning in his doorway his hair a mess and sleep clothes wrinkled. I curled my lip and pushed the window open. 

"Don't call him that."

"I won't call him that when you don't wake me up at the break of dawn." 

I climbed onto the window seat and sat on the ledge of the window turning to him and fake pouting. 

"Aww did I disturb you sleeping beauty?"

He stalked over and stood in front of me scowling.

"You talk like a mud-blood, it's irritating- stop it." 

I smugly smiled at him, grabbed his chin with my thumb and index finger, pulling him closer so our faces were only inches apart. His breath fastened and I smirked. 

"Don't- ever- tell me what to do."

"Or what?"

"You won't want to find out." I winked at him and leaned back falling out of the window. My fingers slowly slipping from his chin. He yelled something and then looked out the window as I fell. I raised my wand and a broom flew into my hand. I mounted it quickly and then flew past the window holding up my middle finger. He shouted some not-so-pleasant words and then slammed the window shut. 

I laughed to myself and landed on the ground next to Jinx. 

"Okay, Miss let's start with the muggle routine. 15 pushups....."

.*.

Narrator POV: 

Y/N threw her arms up into the air her sword blocking two oncoming spells. She fell to the ground as three spells were shot above her- one from each straw man. Y/N stood up and tucked her sword away. She blocked a spell with her hand as her other grabbed her wand.