Diagon Alley

---Time Skip a couple of months---

Y/N POV:

I woke up to Bear gnawing on my hand. 

"Bearrrr, nooooo!" I flapped his ears and sat up. I wiped my hand on the bed before rubbing my eyes and throwing my feet over. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on some deodorant before going into the bedroom to change. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, and an oversized black shirt. Some white shoes and a belt. 

I walked down and got a bowl of cereal from the pantry

I walked down and got a bowl of cereal from the pantry. I sat on the counter reading one of my books, I closed the book with a thud and pushed it away. these past months have been nothing but the same thing over and over again. I finished my cereal and walked into Jinz and Hazels' room. 

"Guysssss."

"Yes Miss."

"I'm bored, I've read all of the books, I don't really wanna train right now. Can we please please please go to Diagon Alley for some new things?"

"Miss that's up to sir dumbledore."

"If I go ask and he says yes can one of you take me?" 

"Yes." I ran out of their room and downstairs, 

"ILL BE BACK SOON!!" I ran outside and flipped into an owl. I flew through the sky and to the castle. 

Dumbledore POV:

"Minerva we've been trying to figure this out for months, it doesn't make sense. She stopped the rain, that's not possible."

"And you're sure you just didn't maybe mis-see it?"

"Im old, not nieve Minerva."

"Yes, yes but we have combined our knowledge and all of our Hogwarts books. There is no such thing. However, I will check again-" And with that, she walked out of my office. I put my hands on my face and took a deep breath, this is impossible. The windows opened up and a white owl flew in landing in the middle of my office. Within a few seconds, a dark cloud filled the room, and out of it walked Y/N.

Y/N POV:

"Hey Uncle Albus."

"Hey sweetheart. How are you doing?"

"I'm alright but I wanted to ask you something."

"Anything."

"Can either Hazel or Jinx take me to digon alley?"

"Excuse me?"

"Please Uncle Albus, I'm so so so bored. I've read all of the books in the library, nothing new during training. And well nothing exciting has happened with my powers either. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSEEE. I'll keep my hood on the whole time. No one will suspect a thing. JUST PLEASE. there's gonna be tons of people anyway so the chances of me being spotted are like one in a million. PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEE-"