Going Back

Time Skip--  2 weeks-- 

Y/N POV:

"Bye Jinx, Bye Hazel, I'll miss you. But I'm coming back for Christmas alright."

"Yes Miss, Bye miss." I gave them each a peck on the head and grabbed the portkey, the room spun as my body lifted off the ground. I saw the room around me change, I let go and I fell out of mid-air into Uncle Albus' office. 

I turned around and met Uncle Albus' eyes. It's been two weeks since I came back, we only talked once and it was brief, but we are on slightly better terms.

"You've decided to come back?"

"Oh please we both knew that I would, I always will. But we are both very headstrong people, so fighting is just a price to pay." I sat down across from him and smiled. I leaned across the table and grabbed his hands. 

"Y/N, you know I love you, and I didn't mean to yell at you, you just scared me and I was upset. Thank you for coming back. Professor Lupin missed you, I think you remind him of-"

"His old friend, yeah he told me. I love you too and I am sorry too, I was just mad that you didn't trust me, but I see how you could be upset. Now how about we go to dinner cause I am HUNGRY." I shook his hands and stood up. He laughed as I walked around his desk and kissed him on the head. We linked arms and walked down to the great hall.

"Y/N, dear god, did you get stronger." He squeezed my arms with his hand. I flexed my muscle and there was a slight difference.

"Maybe, I mean, I let all my stress out this week from training literally every day for 5 hours, and I'm using heavier weights so maybe I did." We made it to the great hall, we Unlinked arms, and fixed our posture. We walked through the doors with some other students, and another Professor, We were in front, others spreading apart and moving to their own tables, or walking behind us to get to their seat. The other professor called Uncle Albus, so he nodded at me and stayed back while I walked up to the table. I glanced to the side where Hermione, Ron, and Harry were sitting, a small smile spread across my face, I looked away and back up to the table, there I saw Professor Lupin, whit a very large smile on his face. I couldn't help but grin a little too. I walked around the table and he stood up hugging me instantly. 

"Miss me much?"

"Who else am I supposed to talk to when I'm bored." I laughed and sat down, I pushed my chair back and winked at professor McGonagall, I looked up to Hagrid who also had a smile on his face. God, I missed this place. 

"SO what did you do on your little getaway."

"Train."

"And?"

"Train more."

"So you left, to work harder?"

"EXACTLY!" 

"But that doesn't make sense-"

"My existence doesn't even make sense, so why should the things I do make sense?"

"Smart girl." we ate and laughed. Everyone lingered and talked after dinner for a while. I got tired so I got up and let out a big yawn, 

"I'm tired so I'm going to bed, I will see you all...."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, that day, goodnight." I stumbled out of my chair and headed towards my dorm. I walked out but heard benches screech and footsteps behind me, Great. I kept walked the footsteps never stopping. I reached the hallway where my dorm was located, I walked past my dorm, and around the corner, I leaned against the wall and waiting for the people to turn the corner. The footsteps got closer and closer. Then they all screeched but there was nothing there. I closed my eyes and let a surge of power flow through me, I got into someone's head.