Hair dye experts (Antisepticeye x reader)

You woke up feeling the need to spend the whole day pampering up, dying your hair and just overall having a slight makeover. It was a small problem since you knew that Anti wouldn't enjoy these things but after mentioning you might dye your hair he offered to help. Maybe join in! You didn't expect that coming from your boyfriend who is a literal glitch that torments the other egos into depression, anxiety and purposely hiding away to avoid the conflict but you manage to tare him out of it... Only for a bit... However, today was about freshening up and feeling good so that was your main focus. Other than the fact Anti hates showering, washing, facial products or any sort of daily things needed to keep clean which was a fat bummer for you. Seeing that you were quite down about it, the glitch did finally agree and oh boy! Did it end well.

Anti stood in the bathroom, briefly watching you sort through the things needed in the cabinets. He sat down on the toilet seat but smirked at the view, causing you to huff.

"Perv..." You muttered out from the cupboards as Anti looked away from your bum. Still wearing that damn smirk... He does that a lot. You are either laughing or just fed up with his immature ANTIques.

"How long are ya goin' take?" He sighed loudly. Arms crossed like a child.

"I'll take longer if you don't behave...!" You snapped as you stood up with a box full. "Look, I've done! Now come along weirdo."

Anti rolled his eyes at the nickname before following you through the living room where the windows were open to present the nice, bright spring weather. The sun shining through the house as it gave it a sense of life and energy. You both sat on the couch, the TV in the background as you sat legged crossed facing your boyfriend. There were three hair dye colours in your hair.

"Which one do you want me to have?" You asked with a small grin, pulling them closer to Anti's vision as he observed the colours. There was dark green, red and purple. He hummed in deep thought before pointing to the dark green.

"You'd look sexy and... you could match with me."

"You haven't got green hair anymore?"

"You could dye my hair dark green as well as yours..." Anti wondered out loud. He was looking down at the colours with a faint smile.

"You would actually dye your hair with me. I thought you just wanted to watch me?" You laughed at him, taking the dark green hair dye and reading it. "You sure not the red or purple?"

"Red would look nice next time but I just want to see you with dark green hair."

You nodded and folded out the instructions. Looking up to the glitch.

"Do you want to go first?"

Anti shook his head before pointing at you. He took the box and opened it up to take out the rubber gloves it came, putting them on and shaking the bleach as you sat there shocked.

"You seem like you know what you are doing!" Your giggle made him smile gently.

"I have dyed my own hair before... It did go well actually so your fine." He didn't seem sure himself but instead of putting up a fight you just went with it.

"Fine..." Anti smirked at your answer before putting a towel around you. He told you to turn around and started to add the bleach in your hair, mixing it up and covering it all. Anti laughed every time the bottle would make a popping noise as he added more onto his hand which cracked you up because his actual, happy laugh is so contagious.

"S-Stop!" You crackled out loud as your boyfriend wheezed behind your back, the gloves rustling in your ears from where he was covering the sides of your hair.

The bleach was rinsed out in the bathroom. You were leaned over the bath as Anti washed out the remained dye that had be added on your hair, being a perv in the process due to your position which he earned a massive slap on the cheek. He carried on laughing until you dried your hair off, joking about how orangish it was but was soon died down as Anti started to add dark green dye. Leaving your dark roots so it would look more effective. Yes your boyfriend does have an creative, reasonable side in which he only shows to you.

After the whole adding it on you were sat there waiting, deciding to crack on with his hair. Adding the bleach on and basically recreating  everything from before but more... chaotic as he wouldn't stop moving about. The room was messy, not from the dye but from... Just towels and empty boxes, all them usual shit. A little but of dye on the couch but it was to dark to see thankfully. You now needed to rinse out your dye as well as his bleached hair, causing the both of you to lean over one by one to take it in turns. Anti went first as he had a fit because he doesn't want to keep it in any longer since it could make his hair 'fall out' which made you go into a giggling fit. The big bad glitch is scared of ruining his hair seemed beyond comedy for you.

Once the both of you were done with the shower you had your hair in a towel, pushing it out of the way when you started to crack on with Anti's coloured hair, squirting the dye in it and mixing it. He was putting on music on the TV as you done this, also complimenting the fact that it feels like you were massaging his head which made you smile. He can be sweet when he wants to be. Once you finished putting on the green dye you went to the shower once again and washed it out, Anti exciting over the fact that he could see his green fringe as he hung over the bath. Your hair was towelled dry, brushing it while Anti was blow drying his, adding some cream to contain the waviness.

The glitch was really excited to see that you matched hair colour with him, so much so he wouldn't stop going on about every second when you were cleaning, painting your nails and his, doing face masks and managing to make him do some. You were aloud to mess with his hair, putting tiny braids in it as he admired his black nails. It was a peaceful day for your only luck, Anti settled well as he was proud with the work you both have done today.

"You look hot with that hair colour."

"Thanks Anti..."

"Like really sexy-" "LOVELY ANTI!"