How they act when they are high:

//Following on to the latest headcannon chapter where it says the egos has nights when they all get drunk AND high//

Jackie: He tends to get really tired and would often crash out in the bathtub covered in blankets and pillows. The next day he wouldn't have a goddamn clue on why he is in the bath again.

Marvin: He gets excited easily, the time Schneep changed the channel on the TV he demanded him to do it again like he has never seen one before. He gets fascinated a lot when he is high.

Chase: He would hit the bong until he would pass out. He has little common sense when high and would ask stupid questions or things which makes the others cringe. Jackie found him talking to the remote control about ordering some pizza, using it like a phone.

Anti: He delays human response, he just sits and dazes out like he is asleep but with eyes open. Others end up having to pour ice cold water down his shirt to get a reaction from him but sometimes that doesn't even work. He just sits there smiling faintly and just looking... high.

Schneep: He gets very hungry and would often cook a six course meal when high, eating most of it for himself in that case. When he would wake up and find the living room filled with bowls and leftover food he would be utterly disgusted with himself.

Jamie: He giggles at everything, often forgetting how to sign and would just die of laughter just because of that.